3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   07/24/07 New Alli Thread, Support Here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/118690-07-24-07-new-alli-thread-support-here.html)

StillTryin 07-24-2007 08:06 AM

07/24/07 New Alli Thread, Support Here

Hello, sorry for the delay in getting the new thread going, I was so busy yesterday it slipped my thoughts.

Looks like everyone is doing super and staying very close if not completely on plan. I am proud to be part of such a good group!

Lets keep up the great work and have another ROCKIN Week!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

PS-I want to see hairspray also!!!!

dcapulet 07-24-2007 09:49 AM

Good morning all!

I seem to be staying on plan, and getting into a real exercise routine. It feels good.

I hope everyone has an awesome day. :queen:

ThinGirl in FatBody 07-24-2007 01:02 PM

Hi everyone, I'm here... sticking to plan and being good as gold.

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Hun.e.B 07-24-2007 01:03 PM

Went on a great bike ride last night, my upper thighs are even a little sore today! Looking forward to having another fantastic OP day!!

Be good to yourself everyone!!

katallan 07-24-2007 01:46 PM

Hi every one!

Got back from my trip late last night. Had a fantastic time with family and friends.

I stayed on plan pretty much with the exception of one meal. And of course it was pizza! Even though I only ate two small squares with a house salad, I have paid for it!

Now exercising is a different story! I did walk a little from place to place, but not enough! Will get that back on track tonight!

Hope everyone has a great day!

PS - I finally have my computer up and running! Yeah!!!!!

chubs107 07-24-2007 06:47 PM

Hello everyone!! I have been doing Alli for 6 days!! I am really liking it! We (Julie, my partner and I) are doing teh No cook menu for phase 1 until tomorrow. I think we are going to start on phase 2 tomorrow and start some cooking. We are doing our weigh in tomorrow so I'll let you all know how we did. i am finding it hard to put together my own menues... so I'm sticking to the book for one more week and then I'll see what happens.

Good luck to all this week!!:twirly:

Ravisa 07-24-2007 06:49 PM

Went roller blading today - fun, fun. Worked up a bit of a sweat, but it was worth it.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

mommyto3 07-24-2007 07:21 PM

So far it has been soooo easy staying op while on alli! Strangely I'm not having huge chocolate cravings which kept me from being successful with WW, but I really know that I can do it now. love, love, love alli!!:D

SASCS 07-25-2007 11:32 AM

Back from vacations

Hi Everyone,
I have been on and off vacation here for awhile and nice to catch up and see that everyone is doing great. I am loving Alli!!! Eating out is tough, but without it I would have not cared and just said to myself that I would worry about losing weight once I got home. I wasn't exactly a saint on vacation, but I wasn't a glutton either. Just wanted to check in to catch up. Gotta go, there is a mountain of laundry calling my name. Just think of the calories I will burn doing all that laundry.

dcapulet 07-25-2007 11:33 AM

I need to be more careful with my fat grams... before, I was getting too little, and now, too much. :flow1:

Hun.e.B 07-25-2007 11:50 AM

Good Luck this week Nildee!! Sounds like you are doing GREAT!!! Its nice to have company in this journey isnt it?

Official weigh in for me today. Down .6, which I am absolutely THRILLED with since thursday-sunday of last week I didnt take Alli and I ate with reckless abandon. I'm back on track and the scale is moving in the right direction!!

ThinGirl in FatBody 07-25-2007 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubs107 (Post 1788668)
Hello everyone!! I have been doing Alli for 6 days!! I am really liking it!

Welcome to the thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyto3 (Post 1788710)
Strangely I'm not having huge chocolate cravings which kept me from being successful

My cravings have been down too, it's a good thing :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SASCS (Post 1789442)
I have been on and off vacation here for awhile and nice to catch up and see that everyone is doing great. I am loving Alli!!! Eating out is tough, but without it I would have not cared and just said to myself that I would worry about losing weight once I got home. I wasn't exactly a saint on vacation, but I wasn't a glutton either.

Hi there, welcome back :) I think what you said is the key, moderation, not pigging out, but maybe having a bit more than usual when on holidays.

I'm going to Universal Studios Orlando next week with my sister and daughter, we have several reservations at restaurants, I'm just going to keep taking my Alli and hoping it keeps me on the straight and narrow. :dizzy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hun.e.B (Post 1789464)

Official weigh in for me today. Down .6, which I am absolutely THRILLED with since thursday-sunday of last week I didnt take Alli and I ate with reckless abandon. I'm back on track and the scale is moving in the right direction!!

Reckless abandon, huh? what are we going to do with you? :D

To all the Alli-cats & gators, have a good hump day!

dcapulet 07-25-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hun.e.B (Post 1789464)
Good Luck this week Nildee!! Sounds like you are doing GREAT!!! Its nice to have company in this journey isnt it?

nice job!

bobbigene 07-25-2007 07:09 PM

Hello all. glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. I've had a difficult week so don't know how well I'll do come weigh in time. I've stayed under my fat grams, but have gone way over on calories. Maybe I can salvage the week if I'm good the rest of it!

mommyto3 07-25-2007 11:18 PM

yea well ya know how cocky I was the other day saying how 'easy' this is and how I don't crave chocolate....well let's just say, a treatment effect is sure to be on its way :stress: How long would you guess before it hits?