Old 07-24-2007, 08:06 AM   #1  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Default 07/24/07 New Alli Thread, Support Here

Hello, sorry for the delay in getting the new thread going, I was so busy yesterday it slipped my thoughts.

Looks like everyone is doing super and staying very close if not completely on plan. I am proud to be part of such a good group!

Lets keep up the great work and have another ROCKIN Week!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

PS-I want to see hairspray also!!!!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:49 AM   #2  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Good morning all!

I seem to be staying on plan, and getting into a real exercise routine. It feels good.

I hope everyone has an awesome day.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #3  
Happy New Rears!

Hi everyone, I'm here... sticking to plan and being good as gold.

Hope everyone has a great day.
ThinGirl in FatBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #4  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Went on a great bike ride last night, my upper thighs are even a little sore today! Looking forward to having another fantastic OP day!!

Be good to yourself everyone!!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #5  
katallan

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi every one!

Got back from my trip late last night. Had a fantastic time with family and friends.

I stayed on plan pretty much with the exception of one meal. And of course it was pizza! Even though I only ate two small squares with a house salad, I have paid for it!

Now exercising is a different story! I did walk a little from place to place, but not enough! Will get that back on track tonight!

Hope everyone has a great day!

PS - I finally have my computer up and running! Yeah!!!!!
katallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 252/252/150

Height: 5'6

Talking

Hello everyone!! I have been doing Alli for 6 days!! I am really liking it! We (Julie, my partner and I) are doing teh No cook menu for phase 1 until tomorrow. I think we are going to start on phase 2 tomorrow and start some cooking. We are doing our weigh in tomorrow so I'll let you all know how we did. i am finding it hard to put together my own menues... so I'm sticking to the book for one more week and then I'll see what happens.

Good luck to all this week!!
chubs107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:49 PM   #7  
Til'

Went roller blading today - fun, fun. Worked up a bit of a sweat, but it was worth it.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Ravisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:21 PM   #8  

So far it has been soooo easy staying op while on alli! Strangely I'm not having huge chocolate cravings which kept me from being successful with WW, but I really know that I can do it now. love, love, love alli!!
mommyto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 225-(32 bmi)/196/174-(24bmi)

Height: 5'10"

Default Back from vacations

Hi Everyone,
I have been on and off vacation here for awhile and nice to catch up and see that everyone is doing great. I am loving Alli!!! Eating out is tough, but without it I would have not cared and just said to myself that I would worry about losing weight once I got home. I wasn't exactly a saint on vacation, but I wasn't a glutton either. Just wanted to check in to catch up. Gotta go, there is a mountain of laundry calling my name. Just think of the calories I will burn doing all that laundry.
SASCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #10  
Bingo

I need to be more careful with my fat grams... before, I was getting too little, and now, too much.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #11  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Luck this week Nildee!! Sounds like you are doing GREAT!!! Its nice to have company in this journey isnt it?

Official weigh in for me today. Down .6, which I am absolutely THRILLED with since thursday-sunday of last week I didnt take Alli and I ate with reckless abandon. I'm back on track and the scale is moving in the right direction!!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #12  
Happy New Rears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubs107 View Post
Hello everyone!! I have been doing Alli for 6 days!! I am really liking it!
Welcome to the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3 View Post
Strangely I'm not having huge chocolate cravings which kept me from being successful
My cravings have been down too, it's a good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASCS View Post
I have been on and off vacation here for awhile and nice to catch up and see that everyone is doing great. I am loving Alli!!! Eating out is tough, but without it I would have not cared and just said to myself that I would worry about losing weight once I got home. I wasn't exactly a saint on vacation, but I wasn't a glutton either.
Hi there, welcome back I think what you said is the key, moderation, not pigging out, but maybe having a bit more than usual when on holidays.

I'm going to Universal Studios Orlando next week with my sister and daughter, we have several reservations at restaurants, I'm just going to keep taking my Alli and hoping it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post

Official weigh in for me today. Down .6, which I am absolutely THRILLED with since thursday-sunday of last week I didnt take Alli and I ate with reckless abandon. I'm back on track and the scale is moving in the right direction!!
Reckless abandon, huh? what are we going to do with you?

To all the Alli-cats & gators, have a good hump day!
ThinGirl in FatBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #13  
Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Good Luck this week Nildee!! Sounds like you are doing GREAT!!! Its nice to have company in this journey isnt it?

nice job!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:09 PM   #14  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Hello all. glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. I've had a difficult week so don't know how well I'll do come weigh in time. I've stayed under my fat grams, but have gone way over on calories. Maybe I can salvage the week if I'm good the rest of it!
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #15  

yea well ya know how cocky I was the other day saying how 'easy' this is and how I don't crave chocolate....well let's just say, a treatment effect is sure to be on its way How long would you guess before it hits?
mommyto3 is offline   Reply With Quote