Here's the recipe... Page 455. (sorry it took so long, I misplaced my book!)
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
2 zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise
1 small onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup light tomato sauce
1/ tsp parsley
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 TBSP matzo meal
1. Scoop out pulp/flesh of the zucchini halves. Chop pulp/flesh.
2. Cook pulp/flesh, onion, sauce, parsley, and garlic in a pan for 5 min. Add matzo meal to vegetables and mix well.
3. Stuff shelled zucchinis with mixture.
4. Place in a baking dish; add a little water to the pan.
5. Bake in 450 degree oven for 30 min., until zucchini shells are soft.
Makes 8 servings:
Serving size: 1/4 zucchini
Counts as 1V
This is my year!
2008, the year of LOST WEIGHT!
Hugs and blessings,