where can I find the knudsen juice

• here in Canada? I have searched the local stores and they carry some but not the one we need
  • Naomi - Maybe one of your fellow Canadians will pop in with an answer, but I'm not sure if it's available there. Have you checked the Knudsen's website? If you look through the newbie thread you will see that you can also use canteloupe and oranges also. And if the Hollywood Juice Diet or the Celebrity 48 Hour Diet or something like that is availabe you can use that too. They are usually at drug stores.

Welcome, by the way!
  • hanks Cassi I did try the knudsen website but can't find anything other than U.S. info. I don't mind cantaloupe but can not eat oranges, but the acid from both burns my mouth. Even the TO juice does but not as bad.
  • Hmm, what is this knudsen juice? I've never heard of it. I'm guessing a cheaper replacement for the Take Off stuff?
  • ya the knudsen brand morning blend is suggested here as a cheaper alternitive
  • theonly place i could find it was an hrs drive from me in maine(usa) but i have heard that the superstore can order it in special (just not sure how long that would take) so i drive the hour