Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #1  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Talking 7/15/07 NEW ALLI Thread.....SUPPORT HERE

I thought I would start a new weekly thread as was suggested in the last LONG thread, since we are getting pretty active. I would like to CONGRATULATE EVERYONE FOR LOSING SOME SERIOUS POUNDS!!!!!!!

Lets start this thread out right! But dont forget to read what you missed in the last one.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #2  

Happy Sunday everyone,

Congratulations to all the losers this week - and Good luck for the coming week to all us "Alli-Cats"

Way To Go Thingirl
Old 07-15-2007, 01:19 PM   #3  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Sunday morning Alli-cats and alli-gaters!

Well I had my first overeating episode last night, we got pizza (just too hot to cook) I ordered myself a hawaiian, it was the lowest in fat grams and I went over the recommended 19g...no TEs though! and I got in a little bike ride so all in all I'm not terribly upset with the overdue.

Ready to have a fantastic couple of days though before my first official Alli Weigh in on Tuesday!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, ready to have a successful week!

~melissa
Old 07-15-2007, 02:11 PM   #4  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Howdy!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend & are ready for another fabulous week!

Thingirl, BIG congrat's to you on your losses! That is just fantastic news!!!!! I have no doubts that you are going to do wonderfully while away from home, you've had too much great success to blow it!

Stilltryin, thanks for getting us started for the week. I hope you are feeling strong and motivated cause you are definitely worth all this effort!

Melissa, pizza huh? Oh I was craving pizza so bad last night at work, people kept talking about it. I was certain I was gonna come straight home and make dh order me one. LOL But no, I was a good girl and had some yogurt instead. Great job getting that bike ride in!

Well girls, I really hope you all have an awesome day and an even better week! Everyone is doing so great so far, it's been nice to hear how good everyone is starting to feel with their new lifestyles. Keep it up gang, you're all worth it!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 02:31 PM   #5  
Time2fly

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'5"

OOOOOOOOH! I have to vent.
I just checked in at the Alli site, then decided to check the threads there on that HORRIBLE board. Lat time I was there, there was this great group forming, against all odds, even though they had to search for their thread b/c of the ridiculous set up of the board (NO ORGANIZATION!), even though it can take days for posts to show. They were cute and really helping one another. I looked all over, then started finding posts. They were here and there trying to find one another. The moderators there erased their WHOLE THREAD!!!! Imagine, the support you look for each day just GONE one day. How is that the act of a company truly trying to provide a forum where people can get the support and help they need? I am mad. The company and moderators are running those boards so terribly. If there was something "bad", erase a post or two. But EVERYTHING? So much of that site is great, it just bugs me that they haven't listened to all the complaints and done something to improve the message boards.
Ok. Done venting.
The tea is working. I've had two today. They were lined up on my counter, along with the 6 water bottles I will be drinking today (great tip, TG!). What I really like (aside from the facts that they are good for me and taste really good too) is that they seem to be a natural diuretic, so I'm shedding tons of water today FINALLY
Also, I got the excercise in to taday. I took my puppy Muffin The Excitable One on a 4 mile walk. She is lying on the floor in a coma now...woo hoo! It was a gorgeous day, and the only thing that is hurting is my feet. However, I may be in a "coma" soon too.
Have a great day Alligators!
Julie
Old 07-15-2007, 10:51 PM   #6  
Time2fly

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'5"

helllllllOOOOOOOOO.....

Is anyone in here????? (echo echo)

We were quiet for one whole evening. I miss everyone.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:23 PM   #7  
It's up to me this time!

Height: 5'3

Phoenix.....mind if I ask what kind of tea your drinking? i'm trying to find ANYTHING I can to replace soda....i'm not taking Alli but I read here everyday...it's something i've been considering but i'm not sure how it will work if you're "trying" to follow a low calorie diet...which i'm sure you all do so maybe I can get some insight here....can you tell a difference with taking the Alli as opposed to not? silly question I know!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:39 PM   #8  
NewComer

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, and this is my first post here. I've read through the past Alli posts, and it seems like a lot of people are experiencing success with it. Congratulations! I just started the 5-Factor Diet, which is very low in fat, and was wondering if you guys would recommend Alli as a supplement to this diet. I would like to lose about 30 pounds. Let me know what you think! Thanks guys!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:56 PM   #9  
Happy New Rears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
it was the lowest in fat grams and I went over the recommended 19g...no TEs though!
It could take up to 36 hours to hit, so beware

Hi Alli-cats & Alli-gators

I didn't have the best eating habits today, breakfast was fine but then I went to the movies and had popcorn and a diet coke. Tonight I wasn't hungry at all so I have not had anything, I feel like I might be getting a cold or something, achy and no appetite.

Good luck this week to everyone using the Alli plan
Old 07-15-2007, 11:57 PM   #10  
Happy New Rears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-N-Spice View Post

Thingirl, BIG congrat's to you on your losses! That is just fantastic news!!!!!
Thanks so much
Old 07-16-2007, 12:02 AM   #11  
Happy New Rears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix32203 View Post

(aside from the facts that they are good for me and taste really good too) is that they seem to be a natural diuretic, so I'm shedding tons of water today FINALLY
Hi ya Phoenix, what is the brand? I'd like to check it out if I can find it here.

That is awful about the Ali message board, so many people must be disappointed about their thread being deleted.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:46 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Hi everyone.. I've just started my alli plan. I totally agree with Phoenix regarding the Alli message boards. They are just awful. So many people are trying to reach out and share the alli journey. I feel blessed to find this group. I really believe this drug will give us that extra incentive to do great. I hope the alli "honeymoon" phase lasts a long long time. Be well everyone Lori
Old 07-16-2007, 09:39 AM   #13  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Yeah I had the same luck on thier boards....but at least we are here supporting each other. I am curious about that Tea also, I need to exchange my pop for something else.
I had my weigh in today and I am the same. but I also didint take any Alli for 4 days because I was out and my shipment only comes today!
Old 07-16-2007, 09:51 AM   #14  
katallan

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi everybody! Just catching up from the weekend. I still don't have my computer fixed so I am looking some at work and at my sisters. I sent it to the shop, so hopefully I will get it back this week.

Had a great weigh in at the doctors office friday - lost another 4 pounds! And I managed no to blow it over the weekend. Although the desserts and the all you can eat seafood buffet ( read into this fried everything) were tempting! ( my husband insisted on going out to eat! ) I had baked fish off the menu.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-16-2007, 11:40 AM   #15  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

jcogs & Texasbrittney.....there are some really great FAQ at this post
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115217
beyond that again Alli works in conjunction with a low fat/low calorie meal plan. If you consider 15-19 grams of fat a meal low fat that is. What alli does for me is give me that little bit of extra help to keep me on the right path. I have to think about what I eat because I dont want to have a TE. Thats something that just eating lowfat/lowcal alone doesnt do. Because there are no consequences if I splurge. What would be really nice is, since Alli is so expensive, if they would give a 1 or 2 week free sample of the stuff. Hope that helps a little.

I've heard nothing positive about the Alli forums....thats terrible! I guess they dont realize what they are throwing away by not supporting it more. I wonder if anyone complains about it to the higher ups.

Katallan....way to go on anotehr 4 lbs gone for good!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

I was just plain awful yesterday...got the first signs of bubbles last night though! Is it weird that it got me excited...to me it meant the Alli was kickin in. I'm glad its monday so I can focus and get rolling with this!

~melissa
Closed Thread