Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 10:10 AM   #136  

I had my WI today and I'm down 3 lbs!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:10 AM   #137  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Well I had my weigh in today and I am down 1 more pound. I am both happy and sad that I am only losing 1 pound per week. But it is ok because I didnt put the weight on overnight. So it will take a bit of time to get it off. I think my thyroid has A LOT to do with this constant battle with my weight. My aunt has the same trouble. It gets very aggrivating.

Congrats to all that have been losing like crazy!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #138  

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTryin View Post
Well I had my weigh in today and I am down 1 more pound. I am both happy and sad that I am only losing 1 pound per week. But it is ok because I didnt put the weight on overnight. So it will take a bit of time to get it off. I think my thyroid has A LOT to do with this constant battle with my weight. My aunt has the same trouble. It gets very aggrivating.

Congrats to all that have been losing like crazy!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your loss!! A lb is GREAT!! You have very little to lose before you reach your goal and you will be there before you know it!!

Last edited by mommyto3; 07-23-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-23-2007, 10:56 AM   #139  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Don't know if you have a walmart ( not a place I like to shop ) or not. I found the 90 count there for 41.99.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #140  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Tammy...no nothing will happen to your account, they will send you an email saying that you forgot to do your checkin though. I'm sorry to hear about your BIL, have a safe trip.

Julie...way to go on reaching that goal!!! You are doing so great and inspire me every time you post! Keep up the good work!

I'm up to my ears in raspberries. My girls and I picked about 15 lbs last night. We have decided to make jam, I'm going to attempt to make some sugarfree though. I'm looking forward to taking back my control this week. It all starts with today! I'm going to get through today with flying colors and work on tomorrow....tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Monday!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:06 AM   #141  
Melissa

Way to go Deborah!!! You are doing so great!! Keep it up!!

Mommyto3...think of what a lb of hamburger looks like, keep in mind that it is mostly muscle tissue so its less than it would be if it were all fat. Now remember each time you take a lb off your body that is how much you are losing!! 1 lb a week is FANTASTIC!!! You are shrinking away!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:21 AM   #142  

Thanks shymoment I will definitely have to keep checking WM. They haven't got the refills at our WM yet.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #143  

Congrats to those who are losing!! I'm looking forward to hearing even more great results from everyone.

Hun.e.B, thanks. We aren't planning to drive straight through, and there are three of us taking turns driving. My BIL may bounce back, but I don't see that happening. I'm thinking that it might make my husband pay a little bit more attention to his own health. Could you make me a raspberry pie???? lol

I'm taking my Alli with me on the trip. I will be watching my food intake for sure since we'll be on the road so much. I haven't had any TE moments yet, so that's a good thing.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #144  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Deborah, GREAT JOB on the 3lbs! That is SUPER!
I checked our WM and they had the 120 refill for 69.99 I can get it for that online

Melissa, your killing me, I LOVE Raspberries....jam sounds fabulous! Have fun making it
Old 07-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #145  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3 View Post
I had my WI today and I'm down 3 lbs!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:22 PM   #146  
Til'

Wow, great job, everyone! I haven't visited for a couple days, and everyone is buzzing with their success! Congratulations to everyone! All the talk about exercise is really inspiring me. I was going to take a nice walk this morning, but alas, it is raining...

I've had a couple positive movie experiences of my own. Saw Hairspray with my daughter on Friday - it was really good. Shared some Sour Patch Kids, but that is all. Went to see Ratatouille yesterday. Bought a small, no butter popcorn for my kids, and had a few fingerfuls. Easy to pass up since I prefer it to be drenched in butter (go figure, right?).

Before the movie yesterday, we went out to eat. I was a little panicky, since everything looked high in fat. So I ordered a french dip sandwich with beans instead of fries, and tomato soup. Sure enough, they brought the fries instead. When I told her that I ordered beans, she said, "Free fries for you!" Nice, hmm? I asked for a box immediately and put half the sandwich, half of the meat from the remaining half of the sandwich, and the fries into the box. So I had some tomato soup, a slimmed down 1/2 sandwich and about 4T of the beans - picking past the bacon. OK, that wasn't much fun. But I survived, right?

Keep up the great work everyone!
Old 07-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #147  

I think I'd like to see Hairspray. Might be able to see it while we gone the next week. I'm sure there has to be a theater near one of the hotels where we'll stay. Ravisa, good for you for what you did with the meal! I would have just pigged it all down. Well, maybe not.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:32 PM   #148  
Happy New Rears!

Hi guys, I hope everyone is eating well and getting some exercise in.

I feel like I may have plateau-d this week, somehow. I don't feel like I have lost anything since my last weigh in, my clothes are fitting the same and I feel the same if not heavier. I guess I will find out on Saturday.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:51 PM   #149  
Melissa

Tammy....I would love to make you a raspberry pie!! I've never done one before sounds fun! And now that I look at how much jam just one of our bags made, I've got raspberries coming out of my ears! I've got a big bag of huckleberries too but I can eat those babies plain. Dh and my little one wants a pie though, I'm not sure I want it around. Oh! sorry to ramble on, I hope your dh does start thinking about his health too, we get too caught up in thinking we can put that off till later.

Ravisa...eating out can be so hard but it sounda like you did pretty darn good! The fact that you automatically got rid of half your food is fantastic! Way to go!

Thingirl...is TOM on his way? could explain the feeling like you arent losing. Plus I dunno what the weather is like around you but when its really hot and humid I tend to swell more. Fear not..you are kicking some serious butt! And even if you did stall a little this week its just your body catching up! That is bound to happen from time to time. Just keep going!

You guys are making me want to see Hairspray. I'm thinking of letting dh and the girls go see the simpsons movie and I can go see Hairspray!

Did you know that WM now makes their own brand of Splenda? Saw it today shopping for my jam making supplies. The big bag was $2 cheaper than the splenda. I'm using that tomorrow to make some sugarfree jam.

Okay, off to BBQ a chicken!! Have a lovely evening!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:40 PM   #150  

Thanks so much for all the congrats!! I love alli and I love this board! to everyone!!
Closed Thread