Julie Marie & Josie!!!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay--we've given you enough time to hog Josie for yourself--it's time to update your blog and fill us in on all the wonderful things going on with mommy and baby. WE MISS YOU!!!
  • yea!!!!! COME BACK!!!!! hows josie did she have her first birthday yet? I forget. is she saying mommy yet? we want details!!!
  • come back! i'm with the rest of them....we want details!
  • I've been thinking about you too. Just give us a quick update!!!
  • You guys always creep me out. I just made a post in the losers thread, and I kept thinking about JM and her smart a$$ comments.....LOL........I agree, we could use an update, JM. If you are anything like me.......you (a.) don't really have time for this or any forum, and (b.) tend to stay away when you aren't OP. I know you said you will check in more when you are back to work, but if you get a second, pop in and show us a picture of that baby!!!
    XOXO
  • That is funny that you made this thread. I read a comment that she wrote on another thread and thought "Yay, she's back"...then I realized that the post was from 2006...oops!

Come back, Juliemarie!!!! I want to see pictures of that beautiful little Josie!!

Oh, and I think that she had said once before that Josie's 1st birtday was on Father's Day???
  • An update, a picture, a lock of hair... SOMETHING!!!!

We need our Josie and the Pussycats.
  • hey guys-

This will be a total driveby as I'm packing up the car to drive back up to Portland from my parent's house (where there is decent internet access). So-I've updated my blog-but haven't gotten to a post on her 1st birthday/baptism on Father'd Day. But I'll be back down later this week so I'll try to do it then. But I did get quite a few post and pics up so enjoy!

Yes Nicole-you totally have my number! Things will be different once I'm back at work . . .

jm
  • YEAH JM.. so good to see you and to hear all is well.
    Missed you!
  • JM - She is soooooo beautiful! Hope you have fun at your parents' house. I'm glad you found a sleep strategy. Maybe you could share w/me and my 3 YO? (Can you tell I didn't do a sleep strategy???)
  • OMG Julie, she is so beautiful!! I know you are both happy to finally be together.
  • Sleep strategy.. gravol for baby.. wine for mommy

JUST JOKING.. sometimes!

We do our utmost in the summer to run them ragged during the day with the hopes they will pass out at night.. but usually doesn't work!
  • JM - Josie is so beautiful!! It's been awhile since I've been on.
    I hope you're enjoying motherhood. They are so cute at that age!
  • Thanks Julie - so glad we finally got an update. Thanks for sharing and doing all the picture uploads. You are so witty and Josie is a doll baby (when she's smiling vs when she's mad!).
  • Julie Marie it was so good to hear from you!!! Josie is sooooooooo cute!!!! I loved all the pics and the stories of her and the cats how cute!!!!