3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Remember Me? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/117550-remember-me.html)

dolphn545 07-11-2007 02:48 PM

Remember Me?

Hey Everybody! :wave:

I'm back. I dragged myself down to COD today after being off plan for a few months.

Finally done with school. WOOHOO. Graduated (on time) and I will be sitting for the State Boards next week! That (should be) the last stressor.

Just wanted to say HI, and that you will be seeing more of me again!! :D

BTW - When I went to the COD today and asked about any new programs, she looked at me like I was nuts, so nothing new on this part of the states yet ...

bizlawchik 07-11-2007 02:55 PM

Hi, Sherry! Actually, I just mentioned you last week when Katie was talking about getting one of the inflatable pools. I told her how you had trouble last year getting it even. Funny how we mention you and then you show up.

Congrats on finishing school. Good luck on the boards!

Repo girl 07-11-2007 02:56 PM

Hey Sherry! Of course I remember you! Congrats on graduation, I'm sure your boards will go great. Don't be a stranger!!

dolphn545 07-11-2007 03:03 PM

Cassi - I had even more trouble this year with the stupid pool. It is still sooo lopsided!! We are thinking of getting a "real" pool, putting on layaway and having one installed professionally next spring.

Katie - I will definitely be around more. When I told DH that I stopped at LAWL today, he was a little peeved. (because I keep joining and quitting. This is the 4th time again.)

Hopefully this will be the LAST time for me to startup.

COD wanted me to do the juice, told them no way, I'm not dealing with the headaches. They said they had a "new" way around that. cantaloupe. LOL
I will try that for 2 days and see if I get the headachy feeling again like the juice.

JLem311 07-11-2007 04:12 PM

hey sherry! welcome back girl!

emmysmom 07-11-2007 04:18 PM

Great to have you back, Sherry!

KrispieD 07-11-2007 04:38 PM

YEAH Sherry.. great to see you!!!!!!!!!
We Missed you!

Boo'sMom 07-11-2007 06:20 PM

Yeah Sherry is back!!!! Now where are the rest of our MIA's?? Good luck with your boards--are you gonna be a nurse?

dolphn545 07-11-2007 08:45 PM

I just graduated from an LPN program on June 7. I've been working as a GPN (graduate practical nurse) until I pass my boards. Working in a long-term care facility. Still feeling overwhelmed. Lots to learn in the real world!

Boo'sMom 07-11-2007 08:47 PM

Congrats--we need more people like you!!! Experience is the best education--student teaching was nothing like the real deal--you will do great. So glad you are back with us--we missed you.

Kimphin 07-12-2007 10:12 AM

Hey Sherry! Welcome back!