Old 07-09-2007, 03:09 PM   #61  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Pearl,

I am thinking it might be something with your modem, or the phone jack. I would try calling your internet provider and ask them. They should be able to walk you thru some steps to fix it.

Good Luck.
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:25 PM   #62  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello Ladies. Another Lurker here. I enjoy the commentary also. Still trying to post my pic but it won't upload. I think my bosses have it blocked or something. My question is... I can't find any RF peanut butter. I have seen some 1/3 or another but not low fat or reduced fat. I think it was skippy. Any help? I did find the double fiber Natures Bread and will keep in in stock.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #63  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

The RF peanut butter I buy is JIF.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:43 PM   #64  

Height: 5'2"

Pearl, if you have DSL service (you are connecting to the internet through you telephone line) you need to check the filter(s) where your phone(s) are plugged into the wall. That would be my suggestion. The filter I am using is beige and is is labeled 900LCC. You can find them at Radio Shack or even maybe your local hardware store for a dollar or so. Hope this works.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:55 PM   #65  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Ok.. for starters.. Mondays Suck!!!

Ahhh.. Ok.. had to get that out of my system!

Howdy-ho fellow losers! Welcome to a new week!

Welcome to Christine, Cathleen, and Dixie Chick!

Happy Pre-Birthday to Alannah and Amy! (oh, to be 35 again!!)

Lynn - Great positive way to start our new week's thread.. thanks!

Kristen- Back away from the sclae. Just set it down and back away real quiet like.. I don't want to have to get a restraining order or anything. Or maybe we should instead designate Sclae Throwing as a new LAWL sport?? Kinda like the shot-put. Heck.. you throw the sclae a few times and do your 100 laps you'll have biceps like "Aahhhnold". I could do 100 laps in our pool too.. but it wouldn't take long. It's only 6'x4' and 10" deep.

Katie - Good luck with that Ebay war, hun.

Kim II - Get back on track little lady! I'm with ya! Let's get POP'd! Great job on the loss of inches.. I need to get measured again soon.. it's been well over a month since the tape measure was out. Maybe you need to have someone hide yours too, so you aren't so obsessed with it?

Heather - Back away from the cheesecake muffins. Either that or throw them in the washing machine..

Felicia - congrats on your POP award! I haven't been POP that long since I started this new life! How wonderful for your DH too! Nice loss!

Tina - I think your sclae is possesed.. you need to do an exorcism. Sprinkle it with LA Lite soup and yell "Out with Thee!!!". My dh's annual meeting is in Columbus OH -- which isn't too terribly exciting -- but he used to call me his "arm candy" and I'd really like to be introduced that way again to a room full of people that I haven't met before.

Liza - WTG staying POP all weekend. You amaze me! I don't know how you remain on plan while working your job. Your POP weekend has inspired me to do the same.. can you remind me of that on Friday morning?? lol

Dan - Do you get excited about fires the way surgeons get excited about rare and odd tumors that need to be removed?? You sicko.

Pearl - You could use a sledge hammer on your computer.. but I've found that a size 12 steel-toed work boot applied directly to the CPU usually does the trick.. it either breaks it completely, or makes you feel better just by kicking something that hard and NOT ripping off a toenail!

Karen - Don't give Kristen bail money! You're just enabling her rage.

Dixie - I'm prettysure my RF peanut butter is Jif also.

Hellos to LeaAnn, Katy, Norissa, Holly, Amylou, Jillian and anyone else lurking and not posting!! (We see you out there!!)

I feel so much better now.. why did I stay away so long??
Love to all,
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #66  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Ladies. I guess my real question is, does it actually say Reduced Fat or does it say Less Sugar? I think I saw a 1/3 Less Sugar.

My scale varies by the minute also. I think we need to go back to the old dial / spinner type ones. This digital stuff is all messed up. I took a bath the other day and lost two pounds. I guess I need to wash more often. LOL
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #67  
Princess Heather

ok...i've resisted the muffins! I've done ok so far today. Planning chicken and veggies for dinner tonight.....so far so good!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #68  
Katy66

Dixie Chick - Mine actually says Reduced Fat. Oh and one question - did you shave your legs while in shower? 'Cause I swear I'm a lb lighter after I shave
Old 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #69  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguerin View Post
My scale varies by the minute also. I think we need to go back to the old dial / spinner type ones. This digital stuff is all messed up. I took a bath the other day and lost two pounds. I guess I need to wash more often. LOL
Ahhh...so I DID lose 0.6 pounds after my shower this morning...I'll have to try to stay in longer tomorrow, while standing in bath water, and shaving my legs (right, Katy?)...that HAS to give me a good 3 pounds, don't ya think?
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:35 PM   #70  
Katy66

Yep, that should do it. Just remember to Shower and Shave before every WI
Old 07-09-2007, 04:47 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Katy, A whole pound! And I thought I was a hairy gal! LOL

Welcome to all you newbies and lurkers

My weekend was pretty good, well except for a late lunch trip to the Sweet Tomatoes salad buffet restaurant. I went in there with most of my exchanges not eaten for the day and left with on serving of fruit left for the day. Thank goodness it was 4pm at the time and not eating for the rest of the day wasn't really a problem.

Kristen, I'm sure your scale is just up because you've been exercising so hard.. Seems to happen to me every time I really up the ante with the exercise. I know it seems unfair, but long term the exercise helps, and I find the gain (usually in the 2-4 lb range) to be temporary. I always had trouble with swimming since for some reason I would get crazy hungry when I did it, and there was a Burger King on the way home. I had a bad whopper to swimming ratio. It does really tone the arms and shoulders though.

Princess Heather, great on the muffin resisting. Every monday they bring in a whole bunch of them into my office and I have to resist. Last week I had 1/4 of one muffin for the first time in like 10 months, and thought it was a bad habit to get back into eating those (I caved for the chocolate with chocolate chips myself). So I'm also in the muffin (and they have those really tasty scones too) resisting.

To all you other 3fc LAWL people hope your day has been filled with good things
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #72  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

I'm back from WI at the COD... down 2.5 lbs since Thursday! Girls I think you need to come to San Diego and use that COD scale because it has been very kind to me!

BTW I have a lot of thick hair down to my bottom... how many pounds do you think that's worth if I were to go GI Jane?
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:59 PM   #73  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Liza - not enough! I tried that once - went from to-the-waist hair to barely-there hair. My head felt so light! I was so excited to go weigh the next day! There wasn't an ounce of difference from the previous day! LOL! Wishful thinking!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #74  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow, good job Liza!

Welcome all of you new folks!

About peanut butter, I bought some of the kind you grind yourself at the grocery store yesterday. I am already hooked. It is so yummy, and just peanuts, nothing else.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #75  

Do you all know what the new "LA Weight Loss Express" is all about? The comercial says lose all the weight you want, to goal for only $249.00 + cost of lights. Anyone know about this?
BabySteps is offline   Reply With Quote