Old 07-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Lynn!!!! You've found a great group of people! Feel free to laugh with us, cry with us, find a shoulder to lean on when you need it, or an ear to listen when you need to vent! Jump right in!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 224/198/174

Height: 5 ft 11 inches

I had a bit of a set back yesterday when I gained back 2 of the pounds I had lost and I was soooo upset... BUT.......... I decided to get back on track and lose them again.... We went out to a friends house for dinner and she served fondue!!!! It was a really bad weekend for me..........."sigh"
LYNNTHEPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #153  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Good evening all! Kristen glad to hear you made it out of your funk! You too Felicia and CONGRATS on losing 23 inches!

Liza- I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well and hope you have a super speedy recovery.

Pearl - Sorry to hear about your car! Note to self....keep Pearl away from the electronics...computer...cars...

Today was a much better day! My boss is out of town (yippeeee) and the pile of paperwork on my desk is starting to disappear. I do have to go to a client pizza party on Friday so I am trying to plan ahead. The best news of the day is I was down 2lbs this morning!
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #154  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yahoooo Debbie! Great loss!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #155  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Speaking of Debbies, where is Debster?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #156  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Thanks Katie
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Way to go Debbie!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 224/198/174

Height: 5 ft 11 inches

All of you sound so nice and I think I am going to enjoy being here..... thanks for the welcome and I will talk to you all tomorrow...
LYNNTHEPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:59 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Gretchen, How awful to go through all that, but you can't blame yourself since I'm sure all your intentions were the best. I'm so glad that you are doing the LAWL thing and taking better care of yourself now. I wish I had done it while my daughter was younger instead of being such a bad junk food eating example. So taking care of yourself IS a powerful thing for your kids to see. Being good to yourself is a powerful change for the whole family.

Kim what a beautiful daughter you have. She looks a lot like her mother!

Angie, I often have that extra cherry too... I'm bad.. or decide that small is such a subjective thing...Looks small to me! I wish they gave measurments that I couldn't fudge so easily. How much is 12 small strawberries? Well depends on how small small is, depending on my mood, small varied a lot.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:57 PM   #160  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Kim - you hottie you ..... your daughter is beautiful, and you look great as well. No trouble telling that you two are related.

Deb, congrats on the loss!

Gretchen, Lynn - welcome! This is a great place to hang out!

Well, its 8 pm and I haven't ate supper yet. I better go do that. Got lots of excercise today, golfed 18 holes, walked the front nine, then went down to the course tonight and practiced for about 90 mins because I just got some new irons, then came home and went for a 30 min walk with my puppy, and now I am starving. I don't usually eat this late, but what do you do!

Good Night all!
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:12 PM   #161  
4us
Christine-LAWL

S/C/G: 260/229/150

Height: 5'4''

Kim- Wow you look great!!! Thanks for sharing those pictures!

I went to the COD. And at least I lost something...so I can't complain...but I am a little disappointed because I know it could have been so much more.

Anyway...instead of eating because I was depressed we went out and bought my 3 year old his first big boy bike! That was fun!

Have a great night everyone.
4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:34 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 192.6/183.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Hello Everyone,

I have been a lurker for a couple of days and decided to join this awesome, uplifting group of folks. I started LAWL on June 29, 2007. I went to COD today and have lost a total of 6 lbs! So far so good.

I am a single Mom with an 8 year old son who is the light of my life. We live in Cleveland, Georgia at the foothills of the beautiful mountains in Northeast Georgia. I am an Elementary School Counselor and I'm thoroughly enjoying my summer off! But it has made adjusting to this eating plan a little difficult. My days are much more structured during the school year. But I am continuing to work at getting all the food in during the day. Sometimes I feel like I am eating all the time.

I really appreciate all the wonderful, helpful information you share on this site. Your posts and pictures are terrifically motivating. I know with the support of my LA counselor and and the great folks in this forum I will reach my ultimate goal.

Thanks for sharing,
galachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #163  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Renee! This is a great group of folks.

Christine - any loss is a victory, congrats.

Debbie - great job on the 2lbs...that would put me in a better mood too!

Kim - your daughter is beautiful and congrats on the new tummy....I'm so jealous. maybe one day I'll be there too

I had an almost POP day. Too much salt though since most of what I ate was processed or from a restaurant. Can you say water retention? I'll drink some warm lemon water in the morning to hopefully counteract.

Do you guys go to COD more than once a week? I did in the beginning but now usually on go once.

Better run and get some sleep. Look forward to chatting in the morning.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:58 PM   #164  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Welcome Renee! This is a fabulous group of people!

Katy - I hear ya on the sodium. I don't even want to know what all of these crackers and ginger ale are going to do to me. I go to COD twice a week. At first I thought that was excessive but it really keeps me on track. Going in on Monday keeps me on track during the weekend knowing what is around the corner. I also go in on Thursday so I don't cheat during the week thinking "Ok, I had a loss over the weekend.. this won't hurt me!" and it also prepares me mentally for the weekend goal.
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:03 PM   #165  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Katy - I go twice a week, too - Tuesday and Friday. Like Liz, it helps me stay on track. I can understand why people who have crappy CODs only go when necessary, but we have a good one - except for Bland Girl - so DH and I both go twice a week.
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote