Help Please ????? :)

• Hi i really back on track again

I am 155 pds now and i was on the purple plan when i stop going in , should i still be on the purple plan ????????
    or should i try a different one ???? i have my purple book and do the portions change with a lower plan ???????
    i do not do the lites .
    i need to start again and what i need to do . i dont want to go back just do it at home thanks
    Judy
  • I think you are supposed to be on the gold plan.. they put you on that around 185 lbs
  • If you're not doing the lites, then purple w/o the lites should be fine for you. If you find you're not losing, then you could switch to gold w/o lites. The portion size of the protein does go down on gold, as do the exchanges. Check out the menu threads for some help w/that. It's a little hard to determine if purple is correct from just knowing 155. How tall are you? What's your goal? Anything else we need to know?
  • I would say that since you are not doing lites, you should be on purple.
  • Quote: If you're not doing the lites, then purple w/o the lites should be fine for you. If you find you're not losing, then you could switch to gold w/o lites. The portion size of the protein does go down on gold, as do the exchanges. Check out the menu threads for some help w/that. It's a little hard to determine if purple is correct from just knowing 155. How tall are you? What's your goal? Anything else we need to know?

Thanks
    I am 5 ft 1 . my goal was 120 but thats too small for me . I want to go down to 130-135 . That is the high end of my height weight range . I start out at 198 . I was on red than they put me on the purple
    Thanks again
  • I would stick w/purple because if you did lites you would be on gold.
  • I am on the red plan w/lites and I weigh 143 right now and I am 5'5. I excercise a lot though and that is why I am on red. I run 5+ hours a week and I am losing steady on this plan. I just rejoined LAWL cause I was having a hard
    time sticking to it alone. My center has new counselors that are really great and I didn't have to fork over a bunch of money again!

If you can do it at home - thats awesome! It is a great plan and I always feel
    so good on it. Welcome back!
  • Hey sparklegirl- Where in Montana are you?? I was the only one from MT here forever and now there are 3 of us. YAY!!!!
  • MT Debster- I am in Bozeman! I love this forum. I am getting new ideas all of the time! I am a Mother of two boys and when I walked out of the hospital after my second son 5 years ago I weighed 204 lbs!!!! I have been working on my last 15 lbs for 3 years and I think I am finally going to reach my goal this year. I think LAWL is a great plan. Something I can do forever. I quit in March cause my counselors were not supportive and they didn't care. Now I am back and I am loving the COD so far. My sister even joined too so that will be great support!
    Nice to meet you!
    Noelle