Old 07-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

Default New plan info I got today not much but feel better now after our chat.

Well i went in to see the COD, had a SUPER nice girl today. she is new to our COD but not to program. She asked if i am sturggling with anything I said my only issue has been te starch really. i said I usually don't "chat " but I said I have once in a while had a little more. Only because I am afraid if i don't give into the tiny bit that I may fall off the wagon and totally go all out.

She said , that it was if I feel I need it to take that bite or 2 to get over the craving. Considering how good I am doing that I should be ok as long as its not habit and not a HUGE amount of starch.

She then shared with me that the new menu will be out for use next week. that it will give me that extra starch I want now, so I can go ahead and eat it now if I want. I told her I have done so well I was really scared this new thing will hurt me not help. She said teh change will not be as drastic as I think and she thought it would be easier to follow then now. HMMMM she told me if I do happen to see for some reason that I do not lose and begin to actually gain that I should go ahead and go BACK to what I am doing now.
that was good to know, I think she feels fairly confident in it to tell me that.

She said it will list of food had things that will help weight lose happen easier and other things that you can have but may slow it down a bit. its alot clearer then now and makes it alot easier she thinks. I felt better know this lets see if it all holds true or no
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:15 AM   #2  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Glad she made you feel better about it. I do feel some better with what I'm hearing on here, except of course for Letisha's story. It was nice she gave you permission to have an extra starch while you are waiting on the new plan....I think I'll give myself persmission too and have some RFPB toast this morning for breakfast. I'm supposed to get my new plan on Friday of next week. I'm glad she said if you didn't like the plan you could go back to the old...which is what I had planned to do all along.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #3  
4us
Christine-LAWL

S/C/G: 260/229/150

Height: 5'4''

I am glad to hear that you can go back to the old plan too. Now what I need to do is get off my butt, face my weigh in music and get back to my COD and find out if I will even be offered a new plan!
4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #4  
This time is gonna work!!

S/C/G: 195/184/135

Height: 5'3"

I asked today during WI--by the way, I was down 3.8lbs (go stomach flu!!) Ha--anyway they said it will be implemented soon but the poor girl I got today always shakes so--she makes me feel nervous just being around her. She is definitely not a people person--not rude just so scared. With that said, she didn't give me much info since she seems to be frightened to speak. Hopefully I'll find out more soon. I'm excited to try a new plan--she did say it offers more food choices--I'm just scared of a gain with more food. Ack!
JDLAStew is offline   Reply With Quote