Old 05-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

Exclamation I did it I signed up

I went in nervous and worried I would get taken. I was on guard to a sense to make sure I did not get taken in.

I asked questions like what the interest rate is in the credit thing they have there. I set up to get it out of our account.
She tried to get me to put down more then I wanted then I thought how you all said they will work with you to get you to sign up. I told her it was to much a month and she dropped it no hesitation at all.
I used my coupon for 6$ a week rather then there 9$ a week. Plus i got another 10% off that if i signed up today with it being a grand opening.
So I left feeling ok and not like I was taken. i have 2 vitamins they said were samples but full size bottles to try. Not sure if thats normal or part of them just opening up to get people to try things etc.

I start TO in the AM seems like its doable really. then after 2 days of that i go back to get my menu etc. they have a munch of sample bars and soup etc for me to take home and try. then i don't have to get stuff I don't like.

She told me there is a bulk pack I can get but not sure how much that may run, of coarse its we will talk about it then. after i get my menus I have to go back to se them to see how its going and if i am struggling or anything at that point more or less a check in.

They were really nice seemed sincere even though its business. No big pressure at all.

thanks for all the help and such you gave me before i went to see them

Steph
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #2  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Congrats - glad it wasn't too bad for you. Not sure if they suggested cutting up the bars and making sure you try them all before going back in. Personally, I only liked a couple of them; actually I loved a couple of them.
The LA Lites are where they may try to get you to commit to a substantial bulk purchase and, therefore, a substantial addition to your cost. Be careful and if you have a set budget, stick with it. The deals they may offer you are tempting. Good luck!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:55 AM   #3  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Height: 5'4"

Glad to see you joined!!!!! Well you came out with a reasonable price for your weight loss weeks...good luck with fast forward...just a note eat as much as you can on those 2 days....also don't be alarmed when they give you the bulk price...when they told me my price I told them they were nuts and didn't buy them at a net cost od 1200 dollars ...I'm so glad I didn't buy them because it can't do the lites because of the soy it makes for a backed up poppy sitiuation for me You have made the right decision to join and you will do great with this life style change...keep posted to us with any questions
fan4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Congrats! One thing about the bars is that I didn't like the ones in the sample box that much. I asked if I could try other kinds before I committed to buying the lites and I found out I liked the others that were not part of the sample box much more.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote