LAWL on Ebay

• I have been hearing such great things about LAWL and would LOVE to do this plan, however, I simply cannot afford it.

I have been checking Ebay to see if anyone has information to sell there and today I find this

Selling 1 copy each of the LA Weight Loss Menu Plan Kit and Monthly Diary. This plan is normally given to members wanting to lose 20-50 lbs.

Menu Plan Kit includes:

Food Lists

Daily Servings

Suggested Menu

Weight Loss Chart

The diary has 30 pages for you to keep track of your foods eaten.

If I bought this would I need anything else? I know my SIL is doing LAWL without Lites and is very successful on it so I know I can go that route. I am not sure if blue is what I would need though. I am at 160 and would like to be 125-130.

I appreciate all and any info you can give me. I am joining TOPS this week for accountability, support and a weigh in... I just hope it is enough as I have had enough of this weight I just cannot afford to do the program at a centre.

Thanks, Lori
  • The only problem is that the plans are designed for certain groups of people, which take into account their health. You could under/over eat on the wrong plan. Some people with certain health issues need special dietary changes on the plan or cannot do the plan at all. I would do more research.