3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Starting again...on my own. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/111991-starting-again-my-own.html)

mlmagic 05-07-2007 02:53 PM

Starting again...on my own.

Hi everyone,

I have been reading for a while, decided to join, so I could get help if needed. :) I was on LAWL last year and did very well. I had some personal srtuggles after that and took a break from dieting. I managed to maintain, but now I want to get back on the plan and loose what I did not finish...about 50#. I want to do this on my own, besides it's been months since i last went to a center, so I gotta go it alone now...:( I know the plan, I HATED going into the centers 3x per week, as I just don't have the time and I hated to sales pitch every time...so I am starting off on the purple plan today. I have lites left, but also plan on either subbing them, or using none at times. Should I do a couple days of TO...what should I use, as I don't want to use their juice.
Is there anything new I should do...any suggestions on my re-start?? I appreciate finding you all, as I am ready to get back into loosing. I really want to succeed!
Thanks...;)

bizlawchik 05-07-2007 03:00 PM

Welcome! If you look in the 8 week makeover thread you will see instructions for Fast Forward. That is how we start now when we begin the program. You can substitute 4 oranges or 4c cantaloupe for the TO juice, or make your own concoction using the Knudsen's Morning Blend and Benefiber (there's a recipe in there).

Good luck and welcome again.

Dan2112 05-07-2007 03:02 PM

Oranges or cantelope work as juice substitutes.. I think there's still a thread a few down the list that talks about the exchanges, but it basically works out as 4 oranges a day or 16 oz. of cantelope broken up in 4 oz servings.

The only way your restart is going to work is if you get rid of the bad foods in the pantry and fridge first.. You might do well for a couple of days, but those cookies and chips will start calling your name as soon as you feel those hunger pangs...

Good luck and welcome back!

mlmagic 05-07-2007 03:17 PM

Thank you...and yes, I need to "clean house" I have been eating waaaayyy to much sugar over the last few weeks and when the withdrawl's hit, I better be prepared!:dizzy:
I started today, but tomorrow, I will do TO, is it still for 2 days? I will use the sub's, as I can't stand that juice...Thanks again! By the way Dan...you look amazing!

Kristenpag 05-07-2007 03:46 PM

Also, a suggestion on the juice. I use the "hollywood juice diet" juice, sold at drug stores in the diet aid aisle. Its usually only $16 or around there. The bottle says "dont consume any food or caffene" BLAH BLAH BLAH. I eat what the TO juice says to. Good luck Lysa!

mlmagic 05-07-2007 03:48 PM

Thanks Kristen...I am going to start the TO tomorrow...