Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 10:02 PM   #976  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Sorry if my replies are out of date, or if I skip anything crucial. I'm skimming and commenting for 3 days worth of stuff since we were also cottaging for the (long) weekend here.

Jill -- One of the counsellors at my COD looked completely flabbergasted one time when I asked her about buying lites on Ebay. She said she'd have to ask the manager if that was okay..lol. Needless to say, I continued to do what I like.

Joni -- Thanks for your comment on the Wild Kingdom adventure here in my living room. I know he's supposed to do that, and I can appreciate it now. Better than having that cute little mouse running around in our house! "In the moment" though, I was less than cool under pressure...lol. I had trouble getting rid of the mouse, I can't imagine baby chipmunks!

Letisha -- I cheated my fat *** off this weekend too. Well, I wish 'off' applied, I actually cheated it a good 3 inches bigger I'm sure.

Alannah -- That's a very tough shift. Is there anyway you could treat yourself to a PVR to tape some of your favourite shows. I'm sure you deserve a little treat.

TN Kim -- Good luck tomorrow!!! I will say a little prayer for you (sung like Madonna) and be anxiously awaiting your rundown on how things went, and how you are feeling.

Libby -- Your work is beautiful. I'm so sorry that it is literally crippling you! What can they do to treat your carpel tunnel?

Shannon -- Sizing for big girls 101
  • Clothing manufacturers believe we have super duper long legs and arms to go with our bigger everything else.
  • If you see something cute in a regular store, you are bound to be disappointed by the fat-girl version. It will absolutely be made of fabric of either hideous texture or pattern.
  • Whatever size you think you are is a lie because all fat-girl clothes are made with lycra, which allows you to think you wear jeans 2 sizes smaller than you really need!

Okay, that felt good. Thanks for the vent opportunity.

About all the food, the only way I can do it without stuffing stuff in at the end of the evening is to plan a day or two ahead. Cut stuff up and bag it. Baby carrots are easy, you only have to eat 6 of them for 1V. 1 pear = 2Fr, same with bananas. I drink V8 too, and sometimes fruit juice. I like to sub unsweetened apple sauce for fruit sometimes too. Good luck!

Karen -- I have Deb's cookbook. Just PM me with your email address and I'll send it along to you.

Jillian -- Glad you're having fun with the kids!

Cassi/Shannon/Joni/Dan -- To everyone who is a part of filling me in that 2 slices of lite bread = 1 starch, THANK YOU! Oh, you can't believe how much easier my day will be knowing that!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:11 AM   #977  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendelina View Post
Ok, I'm having a "Jason Moment"...
lmao...am I part of the terminology now? At least I'll be remembered!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:33 AM   #978  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey stranger...

Since you bin gone, we've gone to weekly Losers and Friends forums... So this one is dead..

Where you bin?

Cassi - is there a way to lock this one to avoid more confusion?
Old 05-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #979  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Sure is... I just caught that myself. Locked and closed.
Closed Thread