Completely Off Track

• OK since thanksgiving I have been over doing it on my condiments. The only reason I have lost anythingsince than is because I did the TO. I did the TO 2 weeks ago. Since Im doing the 8 week makeover Im due again this week.

This weekend that just past I went out with the girls and had 5 drinks. The next day I had fries with gravy and cheese. Today I has 3 extra startches. Since I have been doing so bad do you think i should do the unlimited plan. The one I started with at the beginning? I dont want to ask my center because they dont wont me doing any of them since I dont use the drink.
  • Actually I meant Easter. Not thanksgiving
  • Kayla - Well, the LAWL answer would be to do Take Off with limited protein, 2 LA Lites, etc. However, if you really think the lites trigger your sweet tooth, then I say do the Fast Forward/LA Express (same thing/different name). I think either way the results will be very similar and will help you get back on track. Personally, I do the FF because I try not to do the LA Lites.

Get yourself back on track; summer is right around the corner.
  • I was wondering about the Thanksgiving reference.
  • Yea I think Im going to do the unlimited plan. I really need to think Im starting over anyway. It will help me get back in that mindframe.