Congratulations to Katiebug!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Just a reminder that right about now Katiebug is getting married in Jamaica!!!
    She wont' be checking in (she better not she's on a honeymoom in paradise) but I thought we could all add a congratulations note for her for when she comes home!!

Katiebug.. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you were a stunning bride and we're proud of you for all your hard work on the program.. hope you and DH (we can say that now!) are having a super day, magical, romantic and incredible.. just like you!
    We look forward to seeing all your photos when you come back and we'll all have some liquid fruit to toast you with today!!
    xo
  • Katiebug!!! And congratulations on being a Mrs. I can't wait to see the pictures...I'm sure you were a gorgeous bride!!! Again,
  • Congratulations Katie! I know you were an absolutely beautiful bride! Cant wait to see pictures when you get home. I hope your honeymoon was magical!
  • Congrats and Best Wishes! I'm sure everything (and especially YOU) is beautiful!
  • Congrats Kaitebug !!!!!
  • Congrats & Best Wishes to our Katiebug!!
  • Congratulation Katie! Hope you're having an amazing time!
  • Congratulations! I wish you all the best. Cheers
  • A million happy congratulations!!!
  • Congrats Katie!!! have a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to see pics. I just know you were gorgeous!!!!
  • congrats and warmest wishes
  • congrats, Katiebug!
  • Welcome back Katiebug.. I can't wait for photos.. bumping up so you can see our chatter from your wedding day!
  • Thanks guys!!!!
  • OK, you are too fast for me, Kristen - I was just about to do the same thing!