Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2001, 05:41 PM   #61  

Jibbelle,

I'm sorry to hear about the job... it just wasn't meant to be... just keep your chin up! Congrats on the weight loss! I seemed to have found your loss... I was up 2 lbs... I wasn't surprised with all that's been going on.. I'm on the 3 day takeoff... trying to get back on track.

Marcie,

How are you? Did you mention that you moved? Are you settled in?

Diane,

Hey, don't sell yourself short... you got it back off & then some... hopefully, you have that weight on the run. I know what you mean about the holidays... family, crowds, etc... temptations... life isn't always fair! Stress seems to make me gain too!

Don't think that I will reach my Christmas goal... I have 20 lbs to go... I think that I sat it too far... I'm hoping to loose 8 to 10 lbs instead & if I can keep those off... I will be pleased!

I've behaved today... as far as the takeoff express goes... hope that Mon & Tues go as well & that I see some results...

Bootwoman,

Thanks for the kind words! Pop in anytime... we need all the support that we can get... good luck on reaching your goal.

Have a great week everyone!

Nancy
Old 12-02-2001, 06:06 PM   #62  

Nancy-

Good luck with the Take off...I hope you lose lose lose!

I am not sure if anyone here is take the Tri-Max Plus that LAWL sells, but if you are I have a word of caution. I have read a couple of articles recently in my Biopharmaceutical journals about St. John's Wart. Apparently it may decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills. The Tri-Max Plus has St. John's Wart. So...if you are taking it and the pill....you better talk to your doctor!

I am going to start a new thread for us!
Closed Thread