Nothing to do with LAWL but PLEASE READ!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My best friend, Jeannine, is missing. She was gone for the weekend at National Guard Drill weekend and was supposed to be home Sunday night around 11 and is nowhere to be found. Some of you may know her, some not. But regardless any prayers would be greatly appreciated. She is getting married in August and is SO excited about it but obsessive, clinically bi-polar exboyfriend has been contacting her lately.

Please, say a prayer that she is found safe and that life can return to normal.

Marie
  • You got it. I'll give one out for you too for strength while waiting.
  • I'll be praying for her safe return.
  • I will be praying for both of you - Keep us posted!
  • I will definitely be praying for both of you!
  • I am praying for you both!
  • Same here...please let us know if/when you hear anything!
  • You have all my strength to hang in there and I wish for a safe return for your friend. It is very scary and you and her are in my prayers.
  • ^^ What she said.. I can't imagine the stress and strain this is causing..
  • How awful - I will definitely pray for Jeanine and hope you hear from her soon.
  • my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend.
  • She will be on my prayers, how sad
  • Many prayers for her safe return!
  • She's finally home. She's safe. Thank you all for your prayers. She (honest truth) had a slight run-in with a bipolar ex-boyfriend who has been obsessed with her for years. She's perfectly safe and sound. Thank you again for all of your prayers.

You never think that something like this can happen to you. And then it does. The phone rang at 1 am and her fiancee asked if we had seen her. It was all worry and stress from there. I was somewhat glad to go to work just for the occasional distraction from the situation. But my cell phone was always at my side which it normally is not. I had to be accessible at all times. I was on the verge of tears all day until I found out she was home. When I wasn't with customers I was praying while working. THAT is what kept me sane. That and knowing that I had so many other people praying with me. God is good. He brought Jeannine home safe.

Again, thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.
  • Wonderful news!