Old 04-22-2007, 02:31 AM   #1  
Ann

S/C/G: 202/188/140

Height: 5' 4"

Default computer program for tracking LA?

Does anyone know of a computer or online program that lets you enter your daily food intake AND count off the servings of starches, protiens, etc? I know, I know, but I am a total geek.
DreamerNTn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:32 AM   #2  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

Height: 5'4"

I was under the impression that what you are describing is part of LAWL online. I could be very wrong because I'm not an online member, but at the center, that was one of their selling features. I'm sure that others will let you know better.
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:49 AM   #3  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

That's a feature of LAWL online. I've used it in the past, but the problem is that it's very tough to add custom foods, and at almost six months in, I definitely have list of things that are on plan but not in introductory book.

I personally find it easier just to keep my diary in a running word document. I simply mark after each entry what the exchages were. Though I'll also be perfectly honest when I say I could probably keep exchanges in my head without any major issues at this point also.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/176.0/170

I have found a site- it is based on the purple plan I think but they have now adjusted it so you can customize the serving amounts. It is called loss tracker (.com) I like it. In fact I am trying out a site that you pay for through LA Weightloss and their journal is crappy compared to this one.

Last edited by kicker_RN; 04-23-2007 at 02:32 PM.
kicker_RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:05 PM   #5  
Ann

S/C/G: 202/188/140

Height: 5' 4"

Barb
Someone else directed me to that site by pm. You are right it is just what I was looking for. Thanks to all. Ann
DreamerNTn is offline   Reply With Quote