Old 04-13-2007, 10:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/199/145

Height: 5'4"

Default I"m Baaack!!!

I'm not sure you missed me, but I'm back!! I've reccomited myself as of yesterday and am on day 2 of FF. I not only fell off the wagon, but I've got major road rash!!LOL! I actually didn't gain more than 4 pounds which I'm thankful for, but I've fallen out of good habbits, and back into old ones. I'm now re-training my brain to do what I want it to, and not reach for the easter candy!!
I went thru Cancer in my family the past few months and resorted back to old ways. I've always been a stress eater and I'm hoping to change that some day. The worse part is, is I didn't even realize it. I kept swearing I was doing everything right, and was only cheating "here and there". After some soal searching I realized I was doing everything wrong, and was sabbotaging my weight loss/ happiness. I not only was feeling stressed about my Father-in-law, but I was also carrying around the daily guilt of not losing weight, and cheating. It was killing me. He is on the mend now and I finally feel like I can just take a breath, and worry about myself agian.

Sorry this is so long, but I had to get all this off my chest. I havent even been checking the site for so long, becasue I was so guilty. I will be back on here regularly agian, and moving my ticker in the right direction.

Hope everyone is having a great POP day!!
cevert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:05 AM   #2  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Welcome back Candace! I'm glad your FIL is doing better, and I can certainly relate to eating under stress. Pre LAWL, when the stressed piled up, so did the food for me. You're doing great by getting back on track. Keep coming here, we are here to support you, even on the days when you may not be eating perfectly on plan.
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #3  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey candace! good to see you back on here.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Welcome back! I'm in the exact same boat you are-with recommitting. I am glad to hear that your family's cancer struggle is going so well--yay recovery! It's a very painful situation, been there, too.
But onto happier things, we can do this! Only 4 pounds that truly is another blessing! We'll recommit together...road rash..LOL
Welcome back and remember the journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step..you are on the first step
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #5  
Holly on LAWL

S/C/G: 148/143/124

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Back! I started LAWL in Oct but fell of the wagon in December after I had to put my program on hold for some surgery. I knew I was in for it when they said I had to wait a month before coming back to the COD.

I have actually recommitted myself (Tuesday) and I am on day four of POP!!! I was kinda funny b/c one of the counselors from my center called me and her timing could not had been better! I can barely fit into my work suits!!! Getting back on track can be done. I actually go to my COD for the first time tomorrow morning! I am hoping the accountability will keep me on track. Good luck and you are definitely not in this alone.

Heres to day 4 of POP!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holly321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:39 PM   #6  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Welcome back Candace, you can do this!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #7  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Candace, Buffy, and Holly. congrats on recommitting
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote