Can Someone Tell Me What A "tbl" Challenge Is
TERZALPAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #2  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

TBL stands for The Biggest Loser Challenge. It's in another thread:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=184

It's a friendly and on-line version of the real thing... We get divided into two groups and "compete" to see which group loses the most...
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #3  
Sara

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5"3"

Can anyone join and what are the rules and regilations? Does it include exercise as well?
bella mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #4  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Anyone can join! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108322
Just hit reply with "count me in" type message...

The only committment, I think, is to post your WI same time once a week, every week, or you will be dropped out of the challenge. Also, trying keeping up with the diet you are on, since the challenge belongs on the main page, everyone is doing something different. ie LAWL, Calorie Counters, WW etc... They encourage you to add exercise, challenge you to drink your water, and more. There are several threads there form the previous challenge, that you can read up and figure it out.

To cut to the point - it's another layer of countability. Helps keep me in line, for now not only I let your girls/guys know of my weight problems, the rest of the 3FC knows, helps, advise, and encourages you.

Hope this helps a bit, I am no expert. And didn't do all that well in the last challenge. I believe our own KrispiD have done exteremly well at the last challenge!! Ending at the Second Biggest Loser!! Yah Kristen!!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:07 AM   #5  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

I was one of the bad people that dropped out of the last challenge. It was hard for me to go there and keep up with stuff on the LAWL board, and I chose to stick with LAWL. Since I didn't really know the folks on TBL site, and since there really was no prize for winning except the notoriety of winning, I wasn't overly motivated. But not being overly motivated has been my problem the past couple months, so I certainly don't fault TBL board for that.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #6  
Sara

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5"3"

Thanks Nancy for the info. I added my name, can't wait to start. Like you said I think its another great way to keep me in line.
bella mia is offline   Reply With Quote