3FC Cruise Poll

• If you didn't see this post, please check it out and vote

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108693
  • I am in!!!! Wouldn't it be fun if we all went on a cruise together? We could get Cassie to help plan the menu!
  • Holy crap......I would be SOOOO in, but I am scared to death to go on a cruise........ Can't we do a land get to gether??????
  • Ladies, I would take out a loan to be able to take a cruise with you!
  • Don't worry Nicole, we will keep you liquored up so that the cruise won't scare you!
  • Actually Nicole - the ships are so big you probably wouldn't even notice it. YAY! This would be so fun! - even it we only did a 3 or 4 day-er to keep the cost down. I'm there!
  • I don't know if I'd be able to swing it or not-but I would love to! As long as it isn't 3 or 4 days of diet talk. That would drive me nuts!

"hey-is that a Mai Tai-how do you count it? How many calories is that? Can you eat that on LAWL? Does my butt look big in these shorts?" "Wanna walk around the boat? We could burn 50 calories a lap!"

Maybe there would be a scale as you got on and off the boat-to monitor if you gained or lost on the cruise . . .

Sirens that went off if you got too close to the dessert buffet . . .
  • A whole section of the buffet allocated to LA lites, slim fasts, and other diet plan food! NOT!