Old 04-03-2007, 10:45 AM   #1  

Default Has anyone tried...?

Dr. Gott's No Flour, No Sugar Diet? It's pretty basic and straightforward, but I would like to hear if anyone else has any experience with it. I trust his advice that I read in his column, so I'm hoping this will be a good change for our family.

Any thoughts?
JenleeRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I don't know the specifics of that plan but it sounds very similar to other plans such as Atkins, South Beach Diet and Sugarbusters. Personally, I don't eat sugar (other than a little dark chocolate once in a while) and I generally don't eat things that contain white flour. I concentrate on eating whole grains, unprocessed foods and it has worked well for me.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:48 PM   #3  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

Well, I got so far with it as to pick up the book. LOL But I was already in that so-called lifestyle any way so it was nothing new to me.

I don't eat anything with flour, sugar, salt or caffine and after the first month or so it just got easier and easier. I really eased into it over a number of months so there wasn't the withdrawl that can happen for some people, so if you consider it, I would HIGHLY recommend it.
cantforgetthis is offline   Reply With Quote