Old 04-01-2007, 07:44 PM   #16  

Height: 5'2"

Happy April, everyone!! It's been a great weekend. The wedding went well yesterday, and I got many compliments on my singing. Some even said I should be on American Idol, but alas, I'm too old. Also, I was VERY good at the reception. I saved 2 starches and a fat so that I could have cake. And then I just had veggies, fruit, and a few cubes of cheese. I didn't go over on ANY exchanges yesterday! Also, I had to get the fruit from right next to a chocolate fountain, and I didn't get ANY. Yay me!! Oh, and for those of you concerned about my pants falling off, I went out and bought smaller pants today. I was SO very excited at what size I was able to fit in, too.I just wish I could have bought some of the cute tops they had in the Jr's section to go with them. But, I guess Jr's don't have flabby arms and big boobs.

Barb - Welcome back!! Was wondering where you'd been hiding.

WendyII - LOL!! Love the pranks. I've never been much of a prankster, but I love hearing about others.

Well, no time for more personals...need to spend some time with the girls before bed. A big "hey" to Kristin, Jason, Debbie, Vic, Peg, Joni, Nance, and everyone else I may have missed.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #17  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hi everyone. not much going on today. just kinda in a blah mood today.
i haven't strayed off plan today, but i haven't eaten anything but some strawberries and yogurt today. i just don't feel like eating. hmm. oh well.

hey barb! good to "see" you! how've ya been doing this past month?

not much else to report really. went to WI yesterday and lost 3.2lbs for the whole week! other than that, not much else.
enjoy the evening everyone.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #18  

Height: 5'2"

Jillian - WTG on the 3.2 lbs!! I've never dropped that many in one week...even after doing TO.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #19  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Jillian- Congrats on your 3lb loss, that's awesome!!!!!

Joni- It's so good to see you again! In my opinion, it's a new month and a new committment. I am really dedicating myself to weighing and measuring each portion. I am also committing to walking M-Fri. I wonder what happened to Pearl? This board isn't the same without her, I'm sure!

Wendy- Congrats for going out and buying new clothes AND for even looking at the Jr's section...you are brave!!!

WB Barb- I am just making it back to the board myself and am ready for the challenge...WE CAN DO IT!
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #20  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Well hello Nance and Nashville Debbie!!! So good to see you both. It is always so great to see familiar faces

Wendy.......congrats on your NSV's......the resisting wedding food is fabulous!!! You can taste goal, can't you? I think it truly empowers us when we start getting close. I am so happy for you

WendyII........you remind me of my older brother. You two would have been quite the couple.........he is ALWAYS pulling pranks on people. I swear, he must lost sleep at night thinking of what he might do next.

Joni.......could you move a little closer to sunny St. Louis so you can be my personal trainer. I really need you................c'mon........just think about it

Kristen........sooo sorry about the tantrums. I just love how you phrase things.........it always makes me laugh. We are definitely doing coffee before we die.

Jillian.......what's wrong girlie? You lost 3.2 lbs this week. It's time to celebrate

Speaking of strawberries..........DH and I planted a small strawberry patch in our back yard today.........and I am afraid we planted them too late.......but we'll see what happens. I am soo excited.....I love gardening.

I have managed to have another OP day........and that is like a small miracle for this girl lately. I think that makes 5 in a row........or something like that. I hope the sclae reflects it tomorrow.

Ok, I am going to go take a shower and chill for a few with DH and then get some much needed sleep
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:52 PM   #21  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Well, the prank got even better.. my brother discovered his underpants when he finally arrived at work after driving around town all day. He took them off of his car and brought them IN to work... then while he was on a break, one of his coworkers went out and put them back on his car! Too funny!

Welcome to Peg -- this plan works, keep up the great work!

Welcome back Barb & Debbie!! You only fail if you give up trying.

Wendy - congrats on the smaller pants! Great job at your wedding too. I wouldn't have been able to resist the chocolate fountain.

Debster- Thanks for the recipe book.. great job!

Jillian - Wow.. 3.2?? That's wonderful!

Hellos to Kristen, Nance, and the rest of the crew..
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:24 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaMe2MiniMe View Post
Jason - I'm impressed to see that you started the new month. WTG!
Now, if only my wife was as easily impressed!
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:56 AM   #23  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Just wanted to pop in and say good morning everyone. It sounds like you all had a great weekend!!!

Wendy - LOL on your april fool's prank!!! I totally forgort about it being April Fool's yesterday. I did something similar to that in college, only a put a maxi pad on my guy roommate's lisence plate. He drove around like that for a day and a half. It was great.

Jillian - WTG on your loss!!!!

Wendy - Great job on resisting temptation at the reception. You did better than I would have. LOVE the chocolate fountains!! Yummy.

Kristen - hope today goes better with DYD!!!

Nicole - 5 POP days in a row??? That is awesome!!!! Your strawberry patch sounds great.

OK, time to get some work done.
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:10 AM   #24  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Jillian - awesome on the 3.2 lbs. Now just get past the blahs and you'll be okay.

Nicole - Five POP days........you know the scale is going to be nice to you.

Just read this and thought it was cute, but, regretfully, sounds like something I could have written.

Quote:
"If you lick the lollipop of mediocrity, you'll suck forever."
Hi to everyone. Cassi - hope you are on the mend.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:19 AM   #25  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

morning everyone! i have to work later today, so i have the morning to myself. i'm going to get a workout in shortly.
nicole-your strawberry patch sounds great! i love strawberries..it's my favorite thing to eat! we used to have a gigantic patch when i was a kid. and 5 day OP in a row! FREAKIN' AWESOME!

good job at the wedding wendy and also for getting smaller pants!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #26  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Quick hi everyone as renovations in the house start today, YDD is sick with a cold so the school sent her home so we raced her over to nanny's.. didn't think dust and hammering would get her better.
Down .2 so now getting within ounces of goal!
Hope you all have a super day!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:13 AM   #27  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Woohoo, Kristen!!! You'll be there by the end of this week, I know it!!!
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #28  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Morning all! Sounds like lots of good news this morning, and I can add my own. I have FINALLY had a significant loss, and it looks like my FF this weekend paid off.. I was down 4.2lbs since last Wednesday! I had skipped my usual Saturday WI because I was so down about my results lately.

Nicole -- 5 days POP is really something. Good for you! I hope your strawberries do come up for you.

Kristen -- What kind of renos are you doing? Sorry DD is feeling sick. Cameron and I have been fighting colds all weekend, and it's just not fun.

Joni -- Love that quote!

Jillian -- Congrats on your big loss!

Gotta run...more later.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:47 AM   #29  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Whoa Angie!!! 4.2 lbs.. that is AWESOME!!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:01 AM   #30  
LAWL Salt Police

Good morning all, and happy April...

Not much to report from yesterday other than the fact that I had popcorn at the movies.. Oh well.. No one to blame but myself.. I did it willingly and with complete knowledge that it would probably cause a tip up in the scales tomorrow..

I dunno.. Yesterday was just kind of one of those days, I guess..

Well, back to POP today!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote