3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Lites or Nothing? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/108639-lites-nothing.html)

BransGirl 03-31-2007 01:05 PM

Lites or Nothing?

I just started LA Weight loss again. I had left over lites from the first time I went on this plan and converted the $ to use toward my new plan.

Im not doing lites this time. I feel that they are expensive and a major trigger for me. Instead of showing me how to supplement with and extra protien and starch they said that I just dont have lites but nothing else either. This really doesnt make sense to me. I feel like its their way to put the pressure on me so I'll give in and buy the lites.

Anyone else doing no lites? Is it the same? :dizzy:

Mama Nicole 03-31-2007 01:11 PM

Yes, and yes. When you do not do lites...they up you a food plan....and tell you not to eat the lites. I was somewhat confused at first also........as I thought they would give me info that was geared for a no lite plan. Well, apparently, that info does not exist. They just up your plan and tell you not to eat the lites. For example.......if I am on purple with lites, and then decided to stop using lites, I would move up to red and not eat the lites. The red plan has 1/2 extra protein and 1 extra starch compared to the purple plan. Does this make sense? If not, please let me know..........:) Best of luck to you.

BransGirl 03-31-2007 01:18 PM

lites or nothing

Yes thanks. Now all I need to know is what plan I am supposed to be on. Im 260 and I am on the red. I wonder if there is higher than red or if thats it? I am a little jaded, and dont want to be, but I get the feeling like I am in a room full of car sales men when I go there LOL

bizlawchik 03-31-2007 01:36 PM

I would think you would be on Red 1 if you don't do the lites. Someone else was recently told that red was the highest plan. It's not. There's Red 1 and Red 2. I'm not sure about the portions, but I would ask your COD again. If they don't let you know about a higher plan, ask the COD manager. Ask them to e-mail the dietician. Or call the customer service number 877-LA-HELP-1 (I think) and tell customer service you need help and you don't think you are getting it from your COD. They'll make your COD move. Good luck, and let us know how it works out.

equinetcan 03-31-2007 01:40 PM

I do not do the lites and started where you are. I am Red1 which is 2.5 protein, 4 F and 4 V, 2D, 1 F and 4 S. I like doing the plan with out the lites. They didn't work for me physically (the Soy) and when I am on plan it works for me. Hope this helps.

BransGirl 03-31-2007 05:15 PM

Thanks so much, I feel better now, Yep I must be on red 1 because thats my same amount of exchanges.

bizlawchik 03-31-2007 05:48 PM

Oh, good. See, the COD's aren't always as clueless as we think! :)