Feeling a little low

• Well I am down 6lbs but can't excerise. Right before I started LA I fractured my foot and have this horrible air cast on. I am loosing but I am so motivated to excerise but can't. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    My DH is telling me just give my foot a little more time, then I can start excerising again. I was walking 3.5 miles a day on my treadmill and walking 5 mile hikes(which is how I hurt the foot). I am trying to just let it go and keep doing my eating less thing and things will fall into place. Thanks for listening needed to vent this AM. Hope everyone is doing well.

• Im sorry. I know how you feel. I went out and bought an Ipod, Some brand new running clothes, and some new sneakers. I was so motivated to start running again. Well now I have a back injury and start physical therapy tomorrow. Feel better soon.
  • Ouch!! Following this week's activities, I can sympathize...

There are things you can do without having to walk or run..

Google "exercising in the office" and you will find all kinds of activities that are geared toward people working in offices, who can't just go out and run around.. Lots of stretches and stuff like that, but at least it would be low impact activity..