Starbucks?

• The talk of coffee makes me want Starbucks... Does anyone know how I would count a latte? I assuming a skim latte, but what size can I get buy with? Do I count it as a full dairy?

Thanks
  • Hi!

I am lucky enough to have an espresso machine in my house and I have a latte every morning. I use 2 shots of expresso, sugar-free vanilla syrup and 8 oz of skim milk. It counts as my dairy for the day. Make sure to get sugar-free or it counts as a dairy + starch.

PS...LOVE that Caribou Coffee in MN!
  • i work at starbucks and have a machine at home too..and i usually drink a tall non fat latte with sugar free syrup. and i count it as my dairy. i looooove coffee. yay starbucks!
  • I usually count a SF Latte at starbucks as my dairy for the day.
  • I get a small sf/ff latte of whatever flavor and count it as my dairy for the day.. If you have a Caribou nearby - their sugar frees taste better. (Sorry Jillian!) :-)
  • I do a tall iced n/f caffe latte w/ one equal. It counts as my dairy for the day. If it's been a really tough day I add in an extra shot of espresso.

However, I can usually get a fix simply from inhaling the fresh coffee beans. If that's the case I do a shaken green or passion tea and save my dairy for cheese or yougurt.