8 week plan??

• Does anyone know if you have to buy lites for the 8 week plan. I have been the program on my own for the last week, but IM struggling. Not with the willpower, but im just confused on what to eat when. I'm debating on going into a center for the 8 week plan but I dont want to buy the lites. Do you think its mandatory since its such a small timeframe?
  • I told them that I already got some from a friend and used Lunas instead.
  • Does anyone knows what the 8 week entails? I remember someone said you get a bag of "goodies" of juices and supplements. But what is the 8 weeks involves? Is it kinda like the 6 Week Challenge thing? TO every two weeks, supplementing meals with the shakes? Anything else?

If you know and don't mind to share, I'd love to know about it. I went WI yesterday, and they never mentioned it to me. Curious about it...

Thanks-
  • It is TO every 2 weeks for 8 weeks. On the 8th week, there is a special food plan to follow with more limited food choices. PM if you would like to see it.
  • Thanks Katie! That helps a lot. You know... the curiosity killed the cat....