New LAWL Sista

• Hi everyone my name is Melissa and I just started LAWL a few days ago, I look forward to chatting with you and getting support. Reading the amazing amout of weight everyone has lost has just inspired me even more....
  • Hi and welcome Melissa!

How are you finding the plan so far? I know it's only been a few days, but I remember struggling to get all my food in during the first week or so. Sometimes it might feel like too much food, or you might be tempted to leave something out to get faster results, but in the end you'll always lose better if you stick to plan precisely.

Everyone normally chats in the LAWL friends and losers thread, so jump in there too and you'll meet tonnes of great losers.
  • Very wise words Angie.. When I first started, it took a while for me to get used to the idea of actually eating to lose weight.. In fact, I was eating more than I was used to with many things.. Sad to think I put on so much weight by eating lesser amounts of the bad stuff.
  • Welcome Melissa!
  • Hi there, congrats on joining LAWL, you're gonna be so happy that you did!
  • welcome
    Welcome!! This is the best site I have found with incredible support and inspiration.