Old 03-01-2007, 07:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Default LAWL Losers and Friends - March, 2007

New month, new motivation! Have you lost track of your New Year's resolutions? Now is an excellent time to recommit!

Last edited by bizlawchik; 03-01-2007 at 02:29 PM.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:12 AM   #2  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

I am recommitting to posting daily again!!!!!!!!!!

Happy March to you all!
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:22 AM   #3  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Woohoo March is here!! 7 more days until I leave for NYC and 11 more days until my birthday! It's going to be a good month. I hope everyone has a good March too!! Let's all recommit ourselves to be our best and to lose that weight!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:11 AM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Happy March everyone!! My March commitment is going to be to exercise. I've got to start tightening everything up. Wanna look hot in that tankini I'd love to be buying in a couple of months! Nothing much going on today except that TOM is here, and I'm majorly craving chocolate. Hopefully, my bars will be enough today.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:24 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all! Happy March! May your snow melt, your sun shine, and your bums get little!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:26 AM   #6  
Kim - IP 9/10

I've actually managed to post in the correct month! What can I say, I'm a slow learner!

Still haven't caught up on all the posts - I'm not even going to try - it was like 30 pages - that's my punishment for going away for 2 weeks.

Scale is up 10 pounds - eeks. However, it is almost TOM, and once I start eating right again I think a large chunk will come off, so no freaking out. Starting TO tomorrow, since there is absolutely no food in the house at the moment I couldn't start today. I'm a week late for the 6 week challenge, so I will just set my next goal for Easter (my own 5 week challenge???)

I was also thinking of doing a Couch to 5k. Before we left for the trip I was really getting into the treadmill. I figure that doing a C25K will motivate me to tread again.

Anyway, I feel like a don't know what's going on with all of you - I'm SO out of the loop! I missed you all - I did see that Joni and Katie had good trips, that Kristen hit a major milestone (You GO you skinny Canuck!), Cassi's root canal went OK, Evette's gonna rock the big apple, And my bud Nicole waited on her weight loss until I got back. Everyone else - I'll get to you, promise!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:34 AM   #7  
Kim - IP 9/10

Jason -
Quote:
Well, today would be the best time for me to get a weigh in...according to my home scales, I lost 4lbs since yesterday. There's a reason for it though...I got sick! Yup, comin' out of both ends...lol...and a fever to boot! I'm definately realizing how much of a wimp I am...my 2 yr old boy would puke and run...me, I'm totally out of commission. I'm convinced I'm dying...my wife (a nurse) thinks otherwize. She thinks I'm a big baby...she even got the little guy poking fun at me! There has to be at least one sypathetic woman out there!
Old 03-01-2007, 09:38 AM   #8  
Katie

Hey Kim! I am sure that your vaca weight will roll right off, no problemo. Glad that you had a good time.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:13 AM   #9  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Happy March Guys!!! I actually did not post to the wrong month this time!!! Kim, I hope you had an awesome time in Jamaica!!!! No sweat on the weight gain! I'm sure it was worth it and I know it will come off!
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

I'm actually not too bad this morning...the worst of it was yesterday evening. Other than a few aches and pains, a bit of dehydration and lack of appetite, this day off isn't too bad. I have the house to myself (wife working and kid at daycare) and a stack of movies to watch. Just finished "The Marine"...still have "The Prestige", "School for Scoundrals", "Flags of our Fathers" and "Babel" left...
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Winter is almost over, woo hoo....after getting dumped with about 4ft of snow in 2 wks, Spring will be a breath of fresh air...Hoping March is a good month for everyone!!!
lacorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:25 AM   #12  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

We've got The Marine and Flags of our Fathers sitting at home to be watched as well. How funny! On a military note, we took the kids to a meeting of the Young Marines this past Tuesday, and they are PSYCHED to join next week. There's a 15 yr old girl there who's made it to the rank of Master Sergeant and my daughter is convinced that's going to be HER in a few years. The Young Marines, for those who've not heard of them, is the USMC's effort toward a youth organization that's anti-drug and also teaches kids discipline, patriotism, Marines history, emphasizes fitness, etc. My S/O was in the Corps in the late 90's, and he's just eating this up.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:34 AM   #13  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Hey! Happy March everyone! A new month, a new commitment to post each day! (Where have I said THAT before???)

Nothing much has changed here - took 2 weeks and went to Disneyland with DH and the kiddos. This is a perfect time of year to go.

Hockey is still going strong - although DD is almost done. DS has a tournament this weekend, DD has a final tournament next weekend, and the DS has his state tournament the weekend after. A couple weeks off for him (probably consumed by baseball...) then he's off to try out for a AAA (read that REALLY COMPETETIVE) spring hockey team.

DH is working on getting approved for a transfer, so there's THAT to deal with too.

I'm hoping everyone is doing well - and I promise to stay more in touch. You can see, that although I haven't checked in for some weeks, my ticker hasn't budged. I only have a couple of WL weeks left. Sigh....
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #14  
Katie

Hey Lori, good to see you! Disneyland sounds great!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #15  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang..

Well, despite the 40 mph sustained winds, I made it back from Portales in relatively one piece..

It was a good trip, but now I too, am feeling crappy.. Mostly a combination of being out in the elements during the fire last weekend, and then in Portales this week, combined with allergies.. Yuck!!

Also happy to say that the trip didn't really add anything to the scales for me, but I'll probably know better on Saturday..

Jason.. Hope you're feeling better through the day..

Nice to see you Lori!

Have a POP day, all!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote