Old 03-19-2007, 05:46 AM   #1  
on LAWL

Default My COD....

is going to appointments starting today! So no more dropping in when it's convenient. They are a pilot site apparently. I'm already finding reasons not to like it (can you spell sabotage???)

Anyone had an experience with an appointment based COD? I'm worried that I won't go weigh in because if I can't get exactly the time I want, I won't go back in town. We live outside of the city and although it's not a really long drive, usually when I'm home, I don't go back into the city. I'm also too much of a pokealong in the morning to do it on my way into work.

On the side, I bought the formerly banned biscotti again this weekend, and remembered why they are banned from my home. I ate almost two boxes this weekend. Yikes!!!
SandyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:11 AM   #2  
Margolicious

S/C/G: 195/192/145

Height: 5'3"

Default cod

Maybe you can set your appointments ahead of time. Like every Monday, you are scheduled at 4 or when you get off work. The biscotti's are incredibly good and they are also banned from my house.
Margolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:04 AM   #3  
Nisha

S/C/G: 248.4/228.2/165

One of the COD's that I went to started doing appointments also. They used the word appointment very losely though. We could call and say "I am on my way is that ok", and they would say sure...lol. After a while it just went back to same ol same ol, popping up when ready.
donisha81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:09 PM   #4  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

my mom's COD does that, but only because there is only like 1 women that runs the whole center and has little to no help. but my mom hates it because she lives like 40mins from the COD and only can go on certain days...plus this place is so backed up that she can't get an appt for weeks!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote