Old 03-17-2007, 08:31 AM   #1  
shrinkinggirl

S/C/G: 250/241/140

Height: 5'2"

Question Take off Question

Hi everyone
I found this copy of take off :YOU MUST HAVE UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF THE FOLLOWING FOODS:

PROTEINS- meats(can be consumed with skin-no breading)*beef*chicken*fish*lamb*liver*shellfish(f resh)*tuna(fresh, canned, water packed only) veal, pork must be tenderlions, the best type of meats

VEGETABLES-all raw green salad vegetables

FRUITS- 3 oranges daily- 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon & one later on during the period of time *** and cannot be substituted

you may use butter, margarine or oil in preparing foods.

use oil and vinegar or lite salad dressings on your salads.

*use mortons lite salt

*only 3 pkg artificial sweetners

*24 oz diet soda

*4 cups coffee

*hot lemon water (acts as a diuretic)

*any seasoning used to enhance flavor that does not contain sugar or salt

* 64 oz h2O

absolutely no-peas, bread, pasta, milk, cheese, condiments( relish, catsup, mayo)

example menu:

breakfast: 2 eggs, steak, tea/coffee

morning snack: orange, raw green veggies dipped on lite dressing, chicken strips sauteed in butter :-)

Lunch: large tossed salad with lite dressing, unlimited amount of cooked shrimp

mid afternoon: cucmbers, water packed tuna, orange

Dinner: unlimited amount of t-bone steak & scallops cooked in butter & scallions, large tossed salad with lite dressing

evening snack: raw green veggies dipped in lite dressing.

so here it is. enjoy. just wanted to add...do this for 2 days only. if you have any questions...let me know.

I myself have mixed and matched the fruit to grapefruit and the orange for 3 fruits
NO lites are to be used during this 2 day period
Also do not cheat on this one
Somedays it will not show up so quick on the scale SO do not cheat it will if you hold out on it..

edited to say: NO red meat for 2 days after doing it * it will cause you not to lose a lot if you eat red meat.

and was wondering when it says green veggies, does it mean just veggies that are green? Or can you have things like carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, red pepper, etc. I am embarrased to be asking this kind of question, but I won't know the answer unless I ask right? Thanks for all the help and encouragement. to all.
shrinkinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:46 AM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

I wish my TO menu allowed for unlimited steak and veggies..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:58 AM   #3  
shrinkinggirl

No one has ever heard of this TO menu? Is it an old one?
Old 03-17-2007, 08:59 AM   #4  
shrinkinggirl

I lost my ticker Where did it go?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #5  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

That looks a lot like my FF menu. Granted it's juice and not oranges. I'm all for giving this one a shot, if COD and Corporate ever give me permission to do TO or FF!
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #6  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

This is the "Fast Forward" or "Express" menu and is used by people who cannot or are not able to do Lites. Typically. the COD would have you do TO juice instead of oranges but you can substitute with oranges or cantaloupe.

You are only allowed green vegetables - no carrots, onions, tomoatoes, red peppers, etc.

I started LAWL with this for 2 days and it really helps prepare your body for the LAWL plan. It helps eliminate cravings for carbs, sweets, etc.

TO is a modified version of this and is done by people who do Lites. You get 6 oz. of protien, 4 servings of TO juice, 2 Lites, and I can't remember how many veggies but I believe they also must only be green.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 03:40 PM   #7  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Also........I was told that it is 4 oranges, or 1/2 of a cantalope for FF. I always use the oranges, and 4 of them You can do either FF or TO, whatever works best for you.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote