Old 03-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #46  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Oh, I have a good one...I made chicken parmesean, eggplant parmesean and pasta for the family while I ate tilapia and steamed zucchini...it was hard but worth it. They also had st paddys day cupcakes that we made together this afternoon- THAT was the killer...I did lick the bowl, Ill admit it!!!!
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #47  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good heavens Nancy, you were not rude at all. Just one of those inconsistencies that we often see at the COD. Mine told me to stay away from bananas one time. Funny that folks are being backed away from apples. According to the "Insulin Resistance Diet" book, apples have a very low glycemic load.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:25 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 155/138/125

Height: 5'4"

We are all on the same program and there is no digestive track cleaning going on here lol. but my hands are clean lol
debbieduzLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:28 AM   #49  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieduzLAWL View Post
We are all on the same program and there is no digestive track cleaning going on here lol. but my hands are clean lol
And that's what's important
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:43 AM   #50  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Hoo...hard to think of a NSV after the pigfest weekend that I just had...but, umm...hmm...

I'm a POP Princess today! YES!!!!
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:17 PM   #51  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i turned down my parents offer for a dairy queen ice cream cake for my bday a week ago when we were visiting. i also ate pretty much all on plan while on my vacation! that's a first for me. and when i came back, i had lost 3lbs!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

I've resisted THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES...OMG I'm drooling just thinking about how good they are out of the freezer! BUT I havent had even a nibble and thats a HUGE NSV for me! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #53  
Member of the Gold Plan

ok I am new here but I have some NSV's...
I have not yet touched the Hershey's extra dark bar that I got for my birthday and that lives in the back of freezer right now. Hormones are coming and I am still not touching it. Ditto the hersheys kisses hidden under the microwave cabinet. I really need to throw those out.
I went to my mom's for dinner, did NOT eat the cornbread muffins, stuffing, or corn, but instead had about 6oz white meat chicken with no skin, nice big spoonful of peas, and teeny little bit of smashed potatoes NO BUTTER. (Yes it was dry, thank god for water lol.)
And finally, I DID NOT have dessert. She'd made pudding and got those raspberries in syrup (as if that is healty for anyone at all!)supposedly for my 'special diet' (NO ONE knows I am on LAWL except hubby and kids and coworkers). She made a big huge fuss but I just said No thanks, and then because I was still STARVING I came home and had a huge, healthy salad. (I admit I visited the Hershey's dark bar but did not open it!) And I drank three water bottle just while I was at her house!
coopergrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:55 PM   #54  
The hotness! (AKA Kim)

S/C/G: 180/170/125

Height: 5'3"

Mine is a two part victory... 1. there has been half a large ham and pineapple pizza in the fridge since last night and I have not touched it! Haven't even opened the box as I'm sure it would be my undoing... pizza is my FAVORITE food! Which is saying a lot, cuz I love my food! ... And 2. I haven't killed my DBf for bringing the bloody thing home in the first place!! Hahaha, the poor guy gets the full force of my food frustrations. But, he should know better than to bring that stuff around when I'm PMS'ing!! Anyway... turning down pizza... HUGE deal for me! G' Night all!
The best ME I can be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #55  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

I stayed POP yesterday! Woohoo! And the HS showed that I'd lost 2 of the 3 pounds of water I'd held onto from the weekend! *squee!* (and yeah, okay, that last pound might actually be a real weight gain, but I'm happy about the -2!)
Old 03-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #56  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
I've resisted THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES...OMG I'm drooling just thinking about how good they are out of the freezer! BUT I havent had even a nibble and thats a HUGE NSV for me! LOL
UGH! Those damn little monsters were outside the Walgreens AND the Wal Mart... I'm a sucker for the thin mints and the little peanut butter and chocolate kind...

but I'm happy to say that no cookies have been purchased or passed through our lips...

Thank God the two girl scouts we had in our neighborhood have moved away.
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #57  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

Last night I realized I can take my jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. My jaw about dropped.

Old 03-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

GO MEGAN GO! Thats great!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:59 PM   #59  
Kim - IP 9/10

I've just resisted sharing my boss's lunch - even though she HOUNDED me to. (I'm not going to say what it was.... but it was good)
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #60  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

I've stayed POP this week on my challenge with Megan, my pants too can slide down without unbuttoning.. and the most recent bras I bought are getting too big.. I think I've gone down another cup size.. have to go console DH.. he's not faring well with the shrinking funbags!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote