Old 03-06-2007, 02:20 AM   #1  
Christine - Layla's Mom

S/C/G: 187/180/130

Height: 5'4"

Default NewBie to LAWL

Hello everyone. My name is Christine and I joined LAWL 5 days ago. So far I have had great success and have lost almost 6 lbs. I am from the area of Mankato, MN (just got hit w/ a blizzard) and I am 21 years old. I am married w/ a 5 month old daughter (her picture is displayed). I am currently double majoring in phlebotomy and Medical Lab Tech. I also work at two Mayo Health System Hospitals in Mankato and Waseca as a Nursing Assistant and in ER Registration. I have a pretty busy life so doing LAWL is a little tricky, but I can do it This is the first time I have ever had a cook book dictate my food plans.. but I'm very excited to cook!!
Good luck everyone!
My goal wt. is 130 lbs.
candygirl55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #2  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Welcome Christine!!! I use the cookbook all the time. There is some great stuff in there. Join us on the Losers and Friends thread! That is where all the action happens.
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:55 AM   #3  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Hi- Im just restarting and have the same goal! Great job so far, did you start with Fast Forward? Congrats on the baby too
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #4  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan! You found the right place for support!
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #5  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Welcome, Christine! Layla is so cute. I remember being a young mom, going to school, and working full-time. There was no way I could plan meals or diet, so my hat's off to you! The biggest thing is having a support system and you will certainly have that here. Good luck!
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote