3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Where is JM? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/105808-where-jm.html)

Mama Nicole 02-27-2007 05:28 PM

Where is JM?

Juliemarie........I hope all is well with you. We miss your charm and wit on the board. I hope all is well with Josie. I know you have other priorities right now.......but know that we are all thinking of you and are anxious for you to drop us a line or two :)
XOXO

bizlawchik 02-27-2007 06:05 PM

Yeah, what she said!

Joni135 02-27-2007 08:36 PM

I just sent a PM to Juliemarie and said:

"Check in....Nicole (and everyone else) misses you and wants to know how you are doing!"

Mama Nicole 02-27-2007 08:45 PM

LOL, so did I....but I worded it a bit different. If she doesn't check in soon, will you, how did Cassi put it again............man, I can't remember.......but will you "take care of things,".....LOL.

Repo girl 02-27-2007 08:56 PM

I believe that last week she said that they are moving her lab where she works and would be MIA for a little bit.

Mama Nicole 02-27-2007 09:55 PM

ohhhhhhhh........that's right, Katie.......you have a good memory :)
Now can you tell me where the heck Kim is?

Angie 02-28-2007 06:27 AM

Maybe Kim and her DH decided the weather was much nicer in Jamaica and they'e opened a rum-punch bar on the beach? Just my guess. ;)

juliemarie 02-28-2007 10:05 AM

Hey Ladies and Gents! I wish I could say I've been doing something exciting but I'm just buried in boxes and trying to figure out how to do things in my new lab/building. I probably shouldn't give too many details-but I've got a cute little monkey playground behind my building. I can see little "Marcels" sitting on a beam . . . .

I'm not doing too well with the POP challenge (I guess I better go check in on that thread too). I actually had a binge over the weekend and am pretty disgusted with myself. This week I've been POP all day at work-but blow it when i get home. I actually get to drive into work now instead of taking the bus and I'm going in really early to avoid heavy traffic-so I've been plannin on going to the gym after work. But then after work, I'm wiped and starving-with only enough food left for dinner. Plus-once I get home-I won't eat a small snack and then go to the gym then. So-I need to figure it out. Maybe I'm just tired from the moving/lifting and the stress of the move and it will calm down soon. Or I'll keep a box of cereal and almond breeze here (my new fave starch snack) and eat a bowl before I leave work and just not have a starch with dinner.

There's a 24hr near the lab too-I may do a midday workout a couple times a week if it doesn't bug my boss . . .

Fascinating, aren't I? No new news on Josie-just in the interminable wait for a travel date!

Thanks for thinking of me-it's nice to be missed! But-I wouldn't want you to have to hire your goons to find me!

bizlawchik 02-28-2007 10:12 AM

JM - I'm so glad you checked in before we had to send Joni calling every biotech lab in Portland!

juliemarie 02-28-2007 10:18 AM

Cassi-No kidding! And since where I work has pretty high security-I can only imagine they'd think she was one of the freaky PETA people! (As opposed to the normal ones . . . .I just don't think throwing paint on people's fur coats makes any sense. Also-picketing folks (like me) at their homes. Crazy.)

bizlawchik 02-28-2007 10:30 AM

No way! Have you been picketed at your home?!

juliemarie 02-28-2007 10:33 AM

No, no-not me. I doubt I'm on the official employee list yet. But recently-they had to release employees names as part of the public record-and protesters showed up at people's homes on the weekends. Ridiculous. I just meant that people like me-who don't necessarily to animal research or even secretaries or other low-level lab techs have been picketed by these people.

juliemarie 02-28-2007 10:43 AM

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I just unpacked my coffeepot for the lab and even under LAYERS of bubblewrap-the carafe is broken. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Rest in peace-dear friend . . .you will be missed! :(

:coffee2:

bizlawchik 02-28-2007 10:44 AM

:lol3:

Joni135 02-28-2007 12:15 PM

JM - you are just too funny. Thanks for checking in. Cassi's our official LAWL poster child and I'm the official Search and Rescue team.
I'm hoping you can find a new carafe for your pot, although sometimes it's almost cheaper to buy a whole new pot. You just have to wonder how hard someone slammed that down to bust it up.