TO Juice

• Good Morning Everyone. I am new here and have been reading lots of posts that have been made to get as much information as I can.

I have been doing LAWL for 1 month now and am down about 8 pounds now.
    I am loking for some info on the TO Juice. I have read that many of you are using Knudsens Morning Blend. I would like to find a subsitute also, however I am not able to get the morning blend in Canada. Do any of you know if there is another sub that I can use instead of their TO Juice?

Thanks

Cate
  • I'm in Toronto and I had to go get Knudsen's in the states on my last road trip. So far I don't know of anything you can use instead that we can buy here.. I usually cave and get the TakeOff
  • Thanks so much, I figured that's what I would have to do.

Did you call ahead to get them to order it? Where did you buy yours?

Cate
  • Cate- you could use 4 oranges a day instead of the juice.
  • Thanks for the advice Kate. Now that you mention it I do think that I read that somewhere.

I will try it and let you know how it goes.

Cate
  • You can also use cantalope. The amount follows the TO menu.. 4oz. of juice = 4oz. of cantalope.. I've had really good success with it!
  • Kate,
    I'm also in Canada and I've started using Canteloupe (oranges are way too expensive right now). After speaking with my councellor, she suggested I try 1 canteloupe/day (so basically 1/4 of it at each serving). I find the TO juice way too hard on my system. I've noticed whenever I try it, I end up with plumbing problems for the next two weeks.

Also, this is for any other Canadian's out there...does anyone know if the Superstore/Loblaws President's Choice Tropical 5-blend would work in place of TO or Knudsen's? The make up and nutritional content look very similar. (I didn't have an empty TO bottle in front of me to compare directly) If so, I think it would be a better alternative for us Canucks and easier to get a hold of, especially since I'm nowhere near the border and it won't be until Easter that I get out that way.

Thanks in advance.
  • I was searching and it looks like you can buy it on Amazon.com for under 5.00

heres the link.

http://www.amazon.com/R-W-Knudsen-Si...s=gourmet-food

it said it is being sold by some supermarket in new york!

Hope this helps....
  • ^^ That's really cool.. I find it hard to believe that I can't get it in Albuquerque.. The Knudsen website says the only places in New Mexico are Farmington, Alamogordo and Ruidoso... All of which are a long way from me...