Old 02-25-2007, 12:45 PM   #1  

Default corporate lites???

I am currently enrolled in a franchise and we have different lites than the corporate centers. I was lucky enough to try some of the corporate bars and loved the chocolate caramel nut and chocolate coconut almond. MMMM!! Does anyone know any place I can buy them besides the centers? Any help will be greatly appreciated. The bars help me be successful at LAWL.
Jaxons Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:07 PM   #2  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

There are alot of folks that sell Lites on ebay.. that's probably your best bet.
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:35 PM   #3  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Also, if you're subscribing to the LA website, they sell the bars right on there.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:19 PM   #4  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Unfortunately the difference in lites are not between corporate and franchise centers. LAWL is broken down into different zones, the different zones each have their own place that makes the lites. The eastern 1/2 of the US seems to get the newer lites. I am with a corporate center in Montana and we don't have the caramel deluxe, coconut almond, mint, fruit and oat, or the 2 newest ones out. I also know that other chickies like JM and Lori in Oregon and Washington don't get those lites either. We also don't have access to LAWL online on the western side of the country.

I would do like Wendy suggested and try Ebay. Sometimes we have done straight across exchanges here on the board, just paying for shipping.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #5  

Thank you, I was successful on ebay
Jaxons Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:38 AM   #6  
LAWLmember on Maintenance

S/C/G: 200/171/157

Height: 5'6"

Hi
I just wanted to say that I am in the southeast in Alabama. My center doesn't have the coconut almond, key lime or the caramel deluxe either. I am going to ask why today? I need something new so I bought some on ebay. My center doesn't have the double boxes either.
LilaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #7  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm in MO, and all we have are the boxes with 14 bars in them...not marked as "double boxes"...but I'm guessing they're one and the same? We don't have the cherry ones, which I'd like to try.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote