Old 03-05-2007, 01:25 PM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Default Restaurant Website

I just found this great website. It lists hundred's of restaurant's menus and their nutritional content.
Bogieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #2  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Is there a URL?
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:57 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdsqrl View Post
Is there a URL?
I think it is a secret.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Um... good for you? Care to share it?
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #5  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmare View Post
I think it is a secret.

I'm bettng it's www.dwlz.com
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:56 PM   #6  

Height: 5'9"

It would help if I pasted the URL wouldn't it. Sorry.

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp
Bogieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #7  
Jenn, mama to Micki

Along these lines... how do you guys deal with restaurants? I know there are some options in the booklet you get with your plan, but what if you go somewhere that isn't there? I know I can always order a salad with chicken, but is there any way to use the nutrional info (for instance from Dottie's or the site posted above) to convert to exchanges?

that's one of the things I kind of miss about being on WW vs. LAWL. On WW I could eat anything as long as I had the points and knew the nutritional info. It's a little harder to do restaurants on LAWL.
JennAPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 208/176/165

Height: 5'1'

Yeah!! It even has Canadian restaurants!!
EastCoastF1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #9  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennAPeach View Post
Along these lines... how do you guys deal with restaurants? I know there are some options in the booklet you get with your plan, but what if you go somewhere that isn't there? I know I can always order a salad with chicken, but is there any way to use the nutrional info (for instance from Dottie's or the site posted above) to convert to exchanges?

that's one of the things I kind of miss about being on WW vs. LAWL. On WW I could eat anything as long as I had the points and knew the nutritional info. It's a little harder to do restaurants on LAWL.
Jenn, I just use common sense. I stick with veggies and protein. Example, Ruby Tuesday's has changed the menu since my Red booklet was printed. Thus, they really don't have that many fully diet options. Most recently I ordered the Chicken Fresco because it was grilled chicken in a vinagarette with sliced tomato. I swapped the mashed potatos for the baked potato, because I knew it would be easier to divide in half. Then had the steamed brocoli. I ate all the brocoli, halved the potato, then the chicken was 10 ounces, so I ate about 2/3s of it. I then wrapped the last 1/3 of the chicken and half the potato to go. I sliced up some tomato and there was lunch the next day!

Applebee's is great with their salads, I order the WW one as well as most of them off the main menu without dressing. Also, if there's a light and fit menu things can always be worked to your advantage.

If I get stuck on a project at work and find myself there forever (which it's not x-mas, so I'm not living at the store ) I keep a list of healthy food court options that can satisfy me in a pinch. I know what I can have at McDonald's and it's not a salad--it's the kids hamburger happy meal with the apple slices!

Though, I did pass up a free trip to Vegas later this month--the whole point of massive buffets and cheap liquor still petrifies me!
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote