Old 02-10-2007, 10:59 AM   #1  
Ally on LAWL

S/C/G: 203.6/171.4/133.6

Height: 5'2

Default change in plan color too early?

I went to my COD today and i was only down .2, i was pretty bummed about it b/c I have only been on the plan for 4 weeks. I'm down 11 pounds altogether though and I still think that is pretty good. Well, I told them I was having trouble getting all my food in, the protein servings were just too big and I coudln't figure out a way to get everything in, i felt like i was spending all day eating! So, they decided to move me down to the gold plan w/ lites (i was on purple w/ lites and I weigh 192 and i'm only 5'2) . do you think it's too soon to move down? do you think it will affect me in a bad way? just curious as to what all you smart ladies(and gents) think! thanks so much!
Agibely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:31 AM   #2  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Hi Abigely.
Congrats on the .2.. you have to remember that when you are weighing in 3 times a week that likely on two of those weigh ins you'll only see a minimal drop or staying the same. Even though it's two days between WI for most we all expect to see a drop every time we get on the scale. 11lbs in a month is right on target so you are doing well, the expectation is 2.2 lbs a week so you are actually ahead of the game.
When I started I was on red with Lites and found it too much food as well. so they dropped me a plan after I told them this about my 3rd week in. They just asked me to make sure that I wasn't feeling hungry or depriving myself and it worked fine for me. I'm on gold with Lites as well so let me know if you have any questions and keep up the great work!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

When I reached 193, they dropped me to gold with lites. They told me that they have a 5 lb leadway in order to choose to drop people. There should be a chart in your file that they follow.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #4  
Ally on LAWL

S/C/G: 203.6/171.4/133.6

Height: 5'2

yeah it's just that i am only 5'1-5'2..i was not supossed to go to gold with lites until i reached 178 pounds but i could just not bare to keep eating all the food on purple..that is why im curious as to whether you all think its a good idea or not thanks so much
Agibely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I'm only 5'1 as well. I am scheduled to go to gold at 181. If you are happy with the food you are getting, then try it. Your body will let you know within two weeks if it isn't receiving enough food. Obviously you told the COD you couldn't do all the food more than once because they moved you down. Should you still be on purple? Yes. But if you need to be on gold, then go with it. If you stop losing weight after two weeks you will know why and you can move back to purple and make another try at eating at that level.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote