Old 02-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #46  

Hi Aleka, so glad no storms your way. i was so worried about you.. that is good news. feel for the others for sure. i am up some this am. still walking but over did. ha ha back to it today. good luck to all of you. glad you got your walk in. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:19 AM   #47  

ledom, I heard there were nasty storms in Arkansas. Are you ok?

I'm still walking, we're going into our 8th week. I do feel a lot better. I'm not dieting though. Just can't do it anymore.

Hope all of you are doing well.
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #48  

Hi Aleka,,, so good this board got back up. i went in and it had gone by. ha ha so thought maybe someone would come in and get it up again. so glad you did. glad your walking and your doing good. i am walking daily to. then i got something from curves from avon and free 2 weeks at curves. so going to do this as its free and i need it. then i intend to go to our lodge gym and do my exercise. so getting with it. but like you so tired of dieting. i did go on atkins again for while. but going to lose jsut little more and that is it. just going to hold a wt. tired to. ha have a good day LaDean Yes hope no one is getting storms.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:54 PM   #49  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Hey ladies - Alice we're fine here. I did know someone whose house was missed by mere feet. Tonado season is scary.
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:28 AM   #50  

Ledom, so glad storms have not been close to you. they are so scary.. so glad your friends house was missed to.. i am on atkins again so this week will be stricker with it. was good this one but not real good. ha ha had ex so that is good. have a good week. Ladean
Old 02-26-2007, 08:44 AM   #51  

ledom, so glad you're alright. I can just imagine how scared that person was when the tornado missed their house by mere feet. Yes, tornado season is scary. I think about it all the time down here. In the summer, whenever there is a thunder storm approaching, I turn on the weather channel to see if there are any alerts going across the bottom of the screen. Do you have a weather radio? We're thinking of getting one because we have no warning system in case a tornado was heading our way.

LaDean, how do you like Curves? Good luck with Atkins. You've been on Atkins for a long time now.

Have a good day!
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #52  

Aleka, Hi i am going to try and get to curves this week. have not yet. may go down sometime today. have never been inside but heard allot of good about it. Yes i loss my 33 lbs on atkins and reached goal. then i went off it. i am not really a meat eater and just could not face it again. ha but finally just last week i decided have kept this wt off for over 2 years now. so that must be my plan. ha ha so back to it with same friend that was on it with me before. she had moved so were online doing it. helps me alot.. i am losing again on it. last week was not good kept carbs to high. but starting today more strick with it again. it just seems to make the scales go down and i was doing others and it was not working... oh well got to get with my ex i know more . good luck to all this week. LaDean
Old 03-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #53  

Hi gals, doing great here. i hope everyone is just busy and not in. i popped in cause never wanted our board to roll over. was getting close to the end. ha ha i am exercising and doing good on plan. scales are slowly moving down. just so that direction makes me happy.. still need to get carbs lower. trying.. nice summer weather for now. so is nice to be out and about.. hope all is ok with all of you. LaDean