Jorge Cruise For followers of the 3 Hour Diet or 8 Min in the Morning

Old 08-01-2005, 07:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Default Get Back on Track - Challenge

OK Gals, I am starting a "get back on track challenge." This is for only those of us who have gotten TRULY "off track."

Today is August 1. The challenge will go until August 31.

Week 1 - train engine: Make a commitment to do 1 thing everyday this week toward getting back on program. For me - eat ONLY 3 meals, 2 snacks, and 1 treat each day.

Week 2 - 2nd car in train: Add 1 new thing to do toward getting back on program. NOTE: continue Week 1's commitment.

Week 3 - 3rd car in train: Add 1 new thing to do toward getting back on program. NOTE: continue Week 1's & Week 2's commitment.

Week 4 - 4th car in train: Add 1 new thing to do toward getting back on program. NOTE: continue Week 1's & Week 2's & Week 3's commitment.

Week of 8/29 - caboose: Continue all 4 commitments.

Everyone who makes it to 8/31 (whether or not the month has been perfect - you just have to keep trying everyday) gets a prize.

Lynn
Old 08-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #2  
Lifetime Loser

Ok, I'm in.....we get a total of 4 pts.? 1 pt. per week? Do we send to you each week? I know questions, questions, sorry. Phyllis

my first week will also be 3 hr. meals, snacks & treat also.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:33 PM   #3  

Yes - send to me at the end of each week. 7 points/week. 1 for each day.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:14 AM   #4  
LIFETIME LOSER!!!!!!

Okay with Lynns new challenge we'll end mine this week. I think mine is getting boring anyways. So if you want continue mine and start Lynns too that is a-okay!

GREAT CHALLENGE LYNN!!! I am so in! And thanks for changing the pace around here.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:15 AM   #5  
LIFETIME LOSER!!!!!!

Oh and on Sunday Yim me your points for this week and on monday I'll announce the winner.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:06 AM   #6  

Hi Dani,

I'm not sure you should cut short your challenge. Mine is ONLY for those of us who have gotten seriously "off track." For me, the idea of being OP & everything that involves, is just overwhelming right now. I needed a smaller goal & thought maybe a few others did also.

You may want to check & see who is still doing your challenge before you end it.

Lynn
Old 08-02-2005, 11:11 AM   #7  
Lifetime Loser

Dani, I was going to do both...I believe they follow right along with each other. If everyone was not participating I can understand your closing it down, you did a lot of hard work putting it together. You are going to be busy with your new job now maybe it would be easier for you? If you want to continue yours, I'm in....Phyllis
Old 08-02-2005, 06:39 PM   #8  
Lifetime Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinweighting
I'm not sure you should cut short your challenge. Mine is ONLY for those of us who have gotten seriously "off track."
Lynn
This is so true. I am so seriously "off track" that it will be all that I can do just to follow this as best as I can. BUT at least this is a big start (or restart I guess). So - Lynn I am SO IN! I started my week 1 with just eating every 3 hours! I read your post and did not even have a sec to respond. But I did start! So thanks. I am doing so well I have already lost 1/2 lb I really think that some of the old habits just jump right back in (water, portion size, etc.) when I concentrate on this alone. Make sense?

So - Lynn I am in. We YIM you our points each week right?

And Dani - your challenge was GREAT! I think if you do stop it, you should save it for when summer ends and do it again. Actually, I don't think you should stop it, but if you decide to, please, please consider starting it again in the fall (pretty please?).
Old 08-02-2005, 10:22 PM   #9  
LIFETIME LOSER!!!!!!

I think we should end it this week and I PROMISE I'll do another one in Fall. I'll think about another creative challenge.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:58 AM   #10  
Lifetime Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani4beauty
I think we should end it this week and I PROMISE I'll do another one in Fall. I'll think about another creative challenge.

Dani -

YEAH! But don't do another one - do this one again! I loved it. You put all that time and effort into planning it too. Plus, since we don't know the "secret" yet (or I missed it, which is totally possible) it is still a secret!

Thanks Dani for all of your hard work. And Lynn for helping out those of use who have "fallen and can't get up!"
Old 08-03-2005, 09:46 AM   #11  
Lifetime Loser

wahoooo!!!!

I am jumping on the train!!!! Let's hope it doesn't derail!!!!

I miss you all SOOOOO much!! i am just going thru a rough time here. My last day at my job is August 26. I have still not heard if I have been accepted into graduate school. And our landlord does not want us to have our dog anymore , which means we may be moving, and possible in with my parents

Besides all that I am doing ok to get back on plan. I have been to the gym several times this week! I resisted stopping at Dairy Queen last night too! It is the small victories!!!

Allison
Old 08-03-2005, 11:44 AM   #12  
LIFETIME LOSER!!!!!!

That is great! I love DQ and get cravings all the time for it!
Old 08-06-2005, 06:36 AM   #13  

Tomorrow is the end of week 1 of our challenge. Tomorrow morning, I will post a Challenge Progress Report. Please respond to that post and include the number of days you stuck to your challenge.

Thank you,

Lynn
Old 08-06-2005, 12:53 PM   #14  
Lifetime Loser

Can you tell I am excited? So I peeked again today and down another 1/2 lb! So that is 1 lb in 5 full days or starting this challenge - I can get used to this!

THANKS LYNN!
Old 08-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #15  

I just arrived, ready for a new beginning. I have gained, and i didn't kept doing what i was suppose to do. So here im! Take me in, and kick my butt, please

I have to be get in truck, so i will start to eat 3 meals, and 2 snacks fo the first week, for me it's now. No junk food.

Julianna