Jorge Cruise For followers of the 3 Hour Diet or 8 Min in the Morning

Old 07-15-2005, 07:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 252/247/130

Default It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning! How did everyone sleep last night? Well I slept pretty well!

Weighin in just around the corner and I know how busy the weekend can be so make sure you are more aware of what you are doing and eating. Plan those meals ahead of time. That will keep you from binging at the last minute becuase you had nothing planned to eat!

Julianna, how is the training coming along?

Lynn how is Donald doing? Did you guys have fun haniging out with family?

Becca, so how is the smoke free days coming along?

Anyone got any special plans this weekend? We really don't, tomorrow a friend of mine had twin girls so I am taking dinner over to her house and Sunday I will probably cook dinner for my family. Who knows!

Anyone have any compliments, questions, concerns or confessions? Come on spit it out!

Hope everyone has a wonderful OP day!!
Old 07-15-2005, 07:54 AM   #2  
Lifetime Loser

Good Morning Laurie & LL'rs:

I did a sneak peak on the scale this morning and I am down a pound. Yesterday was my first perfect day back on plan since the party last week. So I was very happy to see I was down. Of course, who know what Sunday morning will bring. .

My plans for today are to volunteer at the nurse's station of our church's day camp. Tonight my DD and I will be at Border's at midnight to purchase the latest Harry Potter book. Not sure what else we will be doing between then. Hopefully, get a swim in at our friend's pool.

Have a great day everyone.

Karen
Old 07-15-2005, 08:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Laurie & Everyone,

Laurie, I just sent you a photo of me along with an edited version. I can't get it in shape to post as my avatar. Would you please see what you can do with it?

Nice to see Donald's family. Donald slept & I visited with them. Typical. Same thing happened when Donald took me to his church. I listened & prayed, he slept & snored.

No special plans this weekend, but next weekend we are off to Avalon. Keep your fingers crossed for nice weather.

Dani, new challenge begins on Sunday - yes? (please, please, please). I was doing so well & then things kind of fell apart when we moved over here.

Teri, how are you doing?

Becky, where are you? Did you make gyn apt. yet? Do we all have to come to your house and drag you to dr?

Becca, how is Mark? How are you doing with not smoking?

Phyllis, how is your neck? Sorry to hear about you pain. Hope it is better now.

Jessica, thank you for my LOVELY card. It is on my counter & is getting lots of compliments

Allison, I should go get HP for my DD & SIL. They LOVE those books - as do my Little Sister and her older sister. Somehow, with all my reading, I just can't get into them.

Anita, Nikki, Julianna, Barbara, Dory, Sharon Hi - what's up?

Karen, how are you doing? Did you get back OP? Have you moved over to this board totally? I did. Cancelled JC - got an email immediately indicating I will get a refund.

Is there anyone I missed? Please forgive me. I promise to catch you next time.

Lynn
Old 07-15-2005, 08:51 AM   #4  
Lifetime Loser

I cannot believe its FINALLY FRIDAY!! This has been THE longest week ever..for some of you that DONT know, I quit my day job last week and so I have not been able to figure out what day it is this entire week! LOL ..if I dont go to work, I cannot figure out what the day is?? LOL...

Karen, I did a sneak peak at scale today too...thinking I was probably up..BUT I was pleasantly surprised to see I was DOWN 1.5 lbs for a total of 16 LBS!!!!!!!!YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I dont deserve the loss as I have not been doing the timing right or my food choices perfectly like you, Karen!! Keep it up and you will be at goal very soon!!! I admire your determination!!!

My son had a baseball game last night..score was 26 to 1....VERY BORING!! We won!! When I got home, I felt in a creative mood and so I made up 3 artificial arrangements to sell..I will take them to Hallmark today...DH and sons are putting up hay so I will be cooking meals/snacks for them..other than that, no exciting plans for the weekend. just lots of hay!!!

Lynn, good to see you..Im here..just been realy busy during the day so only time to post has been in mornings...funny about you having a good visit with DH's family and your church visit!!! He must be very comfortable, being able to sleep away like that!! Is he getting better????
Becca ....how is Marc doing?? You??? Still smoke free??? Do you find you crave any foods more now??? Hope you find some down time this weekend!!

Laurie, sounds like you will be in the kitchen cooking today...be careful not to eat too many tastes!! Have you done a scale peek???

Dani, thanks for being willing to switch the challenge date for us!! Maybe you should post the message again to refresh our(mine LOL) brains on exactly what the challenge details are?? Thanks!!

Allison..what are your plans for the weekend???

Julianna..what training are you doing..somehow I missed that???

Phyllis, are you feeling better?? Hope so!!!

Teri..still praying for you...think of you often!! How you holding up????

Jess..how you doing?? You still going to the gym??? When is your next conf call from JC???

Nikki...missed you girl. where you at???

Barb...whats going on in YOUR life???

Dory...hope you get some alone time this weekend!!!

Mary..you still out here???

Marsha..how bout you...any nightly parties you've been to you want to share with us? LOL

I know Im missing someone...who is it???? Tell me so I can hit my forehead and so, DUH OH YEAH!!! LOL

HOping for a great OP plan day today for all my fellow LLr's!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:01 AM   #5  
Nikki05

Beck,
When I Saw This I Thought About You lol
monster Bandit hehehe
Old 07-15-2005, 09:05 AM   #6  
Lifetime Loser!!!

I have a confession....
Dh and I were up really late last night having a pretty heavy discussion.
Now, being an emotional eater, coupled with the fact that it was 2 am, and it had been 5 hours since I last ate, I was starving. I started with a cup of tea, but it didn't do the trick, and, oh ladies, I'm so ashamed, I ate TWO light wheat english muffins with margarine and strawberry jam. They tasted great at the time, but I'm so mad at myself!

I am off to my acupuncture appt. in Columbus, so I don't have time to respond to you all right this second. I will be back later, and check in, though. I just had to make my confession....

LLLOVE,
Old 07-15-2005, 09:06 AM   #7  
Lifetime Loser

Nikki. very cute LOL..where did you get those??? I actuall snuck in som M&M's at the ballgame last night..shhhhhhhhh dont tell Laruie!! I feel a whip coming....??????????
Old 07-15-2005, 09:28 AM   #8  
Lifetime Loser

Happy Friday ladies!!

My plans for the weekend are to head down to New Ulm Minnesota for a bachlorette party! I have been looking forward to it, but I have been feeling SO crummy this week, especially this morning. Anyone ever have Vertigo? I feel ok when I am laying down, but when I sit or stand up, i get so dizzy I want to puke! I think I may go see a dr today if I don't start to feel better.

Becky - I agree that this has been the longest week ever!!

Jessica - I feel for you! I know how you feel. Just let it go and get back on the plan!

Nikki - good to see you check in here!! I miss hearing your stories!

Lynn - I can't believe that you can't get into Harry Potter!!! I didn't think I would like them at first, but then I was required to read it for my children's lit class in college. I am not sure if I will go get it tonight, or wait for tomorrow.

Karen - you are such an inspiration to me! I know you are going to reach you goal in no time!!

Laurie - I followed your advice last night and just had a diet coke out at the bar. I was called a party pooper, but oh well.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:45 AM   #9  

Way to go Allison! I am so very proud of you!!!!!!!!! Those calories in beer and mixed drinks can really add up!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:03 AM   #10  

Good morning you all!

I stept on the scale, but i didn't lost anything! I can't say that i know exacly why? but I think it's because I havnt exercized all week, i started on monday, then I went to the child care provider training, and I was just to drained when I came home, that I had no energy to do it. So it looks like i will STN.

Laurie : I hope you feeling stil ok, didn't got the stomack flu. So you will only smell the food what you cooking?

Becky: congrats for loosing, deserved it, You quit your day job? somehow i missed this out. So what will you be doing?

Lynn: never mind, my 12 year old son useto fell a sleep in church. I think they are just board. Least you got some fun. Think of that way.

Dani: Your'e so beautiful on the picture you put up. It is recent?

Allison: So what will you do? will you runaway to get married?

Phyllis: I'm so glad to hear that you're better.

Teri: How do you do? Stay OP. You know we would like to know everithing. I pray for you never forget that.

Jess: I'm so happy for you. Let us now if you got another call from JC.

Nikki: where are you?

Dory: I miss you too.

Becca: I hope you guys are still smoke free. I quit by reading the bible every time i needed a cigarett.

Barb: You now where to faund me if you need me.

When will we meet for a chat?
Old 07-15-2005, 10:09 AM   #11  

Morning all!Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday,but I went to work with Mark.Madison ended up spending the night at Angela's on Wednesday night so Ang kept her yesterday so I could spend some time with DH.Things seem to be improving as far as his mood is concerned,he actually even agreed to try the welbutrin!!!And yesterday while I was at work with him he actually started to joke around and laugh again!it was such a great thing to hear his laughter and see his smile again!We are BOTH still smoke free!!!!!! and hopefully he will remain so today as well.After we got home yesterday i went with Shannon to go pick Cheyenne up at camp(Ang had to work)so that meant 2 things....1.I got to see my Mackey and 2. a trip to the pie shoppe. .I can't get over how great my DS looked,and of course he has already pretty much completely lost his voice!It happens every year...its all the singing,talking,yelling,talking and singing he does!I asked if he wanted to come home early and of course he said NO WAY! I sure do miss that boy!Angela and her family left for vacation this morning so I'm dog-sitting again...Lizzie wasn't here an hour yet and she's already thrown-up ...oh well....no plans for today...just going to try to catch up on all I missed yesterday!Have a great day ALL!!
Becca
Old 07-15-2005, 10:12 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck43
Nikki. very cute LOL..where did you get those??? I actuall snuck in som M&M's at the ballgame last night..shhhhhhhhh dont tell Laruie!! I feel a whip coming....??????????

OK, now go to time out missy!! Go put your nose in that corner and DON"T come out until I tell you too! I think you may deserve some lashing from the Whip lady too!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:26 AM   #13  
LIFETIME LOSER!!!!!!

Okay here I am,

I'm always last now that i work in themornings. Thats okay though.
Beck - Yes new challenge starts on sunday. And just so you all know it will be a little different. Every week we do the challenge there will be some differences. aka: The Secret Challenge

Julianna - Yes that is a recent photo. Taken back in March 2005 though. The other one I had was taken fall of 2004. So I thought I should update it.

Everyone else HI. You all are so great to respond to everyone. Please do not be offended if I don't. I have to go make bfast.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:22 AM   #14  
Lifetime Loser

Good Morning Everyone

Dani *I* get to be last because it is only 8:00AM here Well, maybe Anita will be last?

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. We are a busy bunch. I will be away again this weekend and outside all day in over 100 deg heat! I really think that is why I was down last week, you can't overeat when it is so hot. Even though I will be eating out most meals it seems to really help to cut your meal in 1/2 from the beginning, so I will do that again. We shall see.

Jess - I WAY cheated too yesterday (TOM?) and had POPCORN with BUTTER for dinner! Seriously. Felt so bad later. This is only the 2nd time since I started JC that I have gone so totally totally Off Plan. Whooops! Well, today is a new day
Old 07-15-2005, 11:44 AM   #15  

Good morning everyone!! Wow - some serious chattin going on here today - yea!! My weekend is extremely busy - may have to come in and get some work done at the office. Eating out Saturday night with girlfriends and then going to a co-worker's house to help her paint her living room. She has really high ceilings and her DH is out of town. She wants to surprise DH. I figure we better help her, so DH isn't surprised coming home and finding wife on floor. My son comes home tonight from a weeklong camp trip with church. Really missed him and hope he has had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see him.

Laurie - that is so nice of you to take a meal to your friend - I am sure she will really appreciate. She is going to have her hands full !! Hope you are still feeling good - no bug?

Karen - congratulations on losing a pound after a week of desserts surrounding you. You are an inspiration!! I think I gained weight just reading your post and reading about all your desserts!!

Lynn - you crack me up - MEN !!! Thank you for my card - I recieved it yesterday. I am starting a box for all my cards and momentos. I plan on journaling to - maybe write a book (just kidding), but who knows?

Becky - congratulations on your weight loss !! I didn't know you quit your job, either - where have I been? I have such a hard time sitting through baseball games - about as exciting as watching paint dry!!

Nikkie - hi how has business been lately? Have things slowed down so you can catch your breath?

Jessica - at least you ate whole wheat english muffins - I would have gone for brownies or cookies! Don't beat yourself up - at least you don't do this every night, do you? Thank you for your beautiful cards - you should open a shop. I would love to learn to stamp. You are so creative.

Allison - I have had vertigo problems starting five years ago. I have Menniere's Disease (didn't spell that right). When I have attacks I have to lay down - can't stand or sit. I take Meclizine for the vertigo - you still spin - you just don't care . Haven't had an attack in ages. Go to doctor and get it checked out. My DH and DS have had that problem and it was simply viral infection that went away and they haven't had a problem since. If it keeps up - you need to get it checked out.

Julianna - sounds like you are one busy woman. I enjoyed chatting with you on YIM the other night. We must do that again, soon!! You are a lot of fun

Becca - I am so proud of you for quitting smoking - it's a really hard thing to do. I have done it myself many years ago - took up eating - oops!! Glad to hear Marc is getting back to his old self and that he is going to try Wellbutrin - without you having to force it down his throat ! Watch out for that pie, girl. Laurie has her whip out from Becky's M&M's.

Dani - love your new picture and your family picture. I won't be able to do challenge as I will be in surgery and recovering next week. But, hopefully, I will be able to do challenges soon. Thank you for keeping up with all that stuff and keeping track of us .

Barbara - how are you doing? I have been thinking about you and praying for you. You have a lot to deal with, too. So feel free to vent here anytime .

Dory - whatcha been up to lately?

Phyllis - I haven't seen you around here in a while - where have you been and what have you been up to lately. How is your headaches ? Did you go to see doctor?

Anita - haven't seen you around in a while either - come on - get on here and let us know how you are. You know how Becca worries ?

Marsha - where else do you post on here? How long have you been with 3fc?

Mary - are you still out there with us?

Hope I haven't forgot anyone - forgive me if I do - I don't mean to

Everyone have a great Friday!! It has probably taken me an hour just to type this because I have sooo much fun with emoticons - I'm anal - I know