Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-13-2006, 10:47 PM   #1  
CrazyCrystalcc

S/C/G: 223/223/160

Height: 5'2

Unhappy HEY! NOt new here but, new Introduction

HEY Everyone!
I have been on this site for a while now and everytime I think I'm going to commit to losing the weight I need to something comes up. I come here for support and have found it several times but, never follow through with it. For those who don't know me here is my BIO: I'm 21 years old, Married, No kids(yet!), my parents(biologically grandparents) **Legally Parents** live with me, I have a dog, I'm a full time student, I live in FL, I take care of my mom, I'm a fun loving all around great person that has turned to food for what:I could come up with a ton of excuses to use but, why lie....BOREDEM. I have low income. My husband is the one who is working (for me and him) and my dad (61 years old) is working he puts up fences but that type of work is about to kill him literally. After the 1st of the year he will quit working so I will have to work and go to school FULL TIME with 2 online classes, 1 night class and 2 on campus classes. WOW what a load. I have my husband right now on a balanced eating schedule he weighed 218 and he has been eating right and now he is 208 he was a 40 now he can wear a 38. Why haven't I followed that trend you might ask...well he is at work all day he has a set schedule in what to do and I fix his lunch for him to take to work. So, he has it made. I need support so I can lose my weight I have had things that happened to me 8 years ago that I could say is WHY I eat like I do now but, I have gotten over that stage in life where I eat because of that chapeter in my life. I weigh 195 I wear a 18/20 I'm 5'2. I feel like a slob, I hate to wear clothes that "fit" I like baggy jeans and baggy t-shirts *others in the house hate it*. I have worries of dying young from heart disease, diabeties, heartattack, stroke (which all therse RUN real close in the family) my MOM(Legal MOM Biological Grandmother) has heart disease and has had a heart attack with open heart surgery tripel bi-pass and she has diabeties.
I have ramble enough I just need a good support system to keep me in track to help me along the way and to KNOW where I'm coming from.
THanks in advance and thanks for reading,
Crystal
CrazyCrystalCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:04 AM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Hi Crystal! Sounds like you have a lot going on in your life, so congrats for adding weight loss on top of your load - that takes determination!

It sounds like you're doing a good job of taking care of others, now you just need to do a little caring for yourself too. You can do it!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote