Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-13-2006, 03:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm baaaaaack again!!!

I am back and rededicating myself to losing another 30 pounds. Just a little history about my weight loss. I was a member here for probably about 5 months. I looooooved this place. I was going to the gym 3 days a week, i was walking at least 3 days a week on my lunch break. water was almost the only thing i was drinking most days. Then, i feel on some hard times. My car was in the shop all the time, my gym membership expired. I had actually lost half the weight i wanted to. My goal was 66 pounds, and I had lost 33. Having been off my "diet" or my "lifestyle" change, i gained about 6 of those pounds back in about 6 months time. Not too bad if you think about it. But now, I have a new boyfriend, a new car and a new gym membership. My goal is to hopefully hit 130 by May 20, 2007. Only time will tell, but as long as I can get the weight loss process happening again....I will be so happy!!

Well, that's my story....and I'm sticking to it. So, I am glad to be back. I will be checking in daily for support and advice and definately ready to give support and advice back!! Looking forward to seeing how some of my friends are doing too.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I remember you, welcome back! You changed your avatar--right? Good luck to you!!!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

yes...i did change my avatar. this is my new squeeze in it with me. he means so much to me. he is so supportive of my wanting to lose weight, that he is the one paying for my gym membership. thanks so much for the welcome back. looks like you are doing awesome there yourself. not much further to go for you. congrats!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi there! Welcome back!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #5  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi and welcome back. You did awesome only regaining 6 lbs. WTG. That was maintenance practice for you. WTG on the new boyfriend, new car and new gym membership. Sounds like you are ready to get back to business.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote