Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2006, 06:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/200

Height: 5'4

Smile Never posted before.

Hey all,

This is my first time posting. im not very good at this kinda thing but here it goes.

Im 18 and live in florida with my family. I currently work nights at walmart from 9pm til 3am, so time is a big issue.
Also after work i am always hungry, but i know i shouldnt eat right before bed. Plus since i live at home i dont really pay attention to whats in the fridg and end up eating junk again. its a sad cycle, and no matter how hard i try i cant get out of it.
I have a gym membership but its hard getting moivated, especially when you dont have a partner. i have tried to get my mom to go but she wont and i dont really have any "friends" outside work that would go with. Well, thats my current situation.

Fell free to post or pm me. im new but i will be checking back often!
velencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome! Being done work in the middle of the night must be gruesome! However ... not eating before bed is a myth. You should indeed have a nice protein filled food that you enjoy. Not a belly full but a nice reasonable snack ... and then you can go to bed.

Hang around, we'll coach you thru.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/230/200

Height: 5'4

Thanks! Usually when i get off work i grap like a lean cuisine or something like that, atleast try to. but also since i get up at odd times i dont always keep track of how much i eat. like one night i'll eat twice then the next like 4 times. i have a hard time keeping track of everything..
velencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

There's lot of eating plans that call for eating several small meals a day. So you can spread them out whenever you want. Nice for shift workers

Last edited by srmb60; 12-07-2006 at 02:41 PM.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: SW 243/cw228/gw 140

Height: five feet seven inches

hi
what part of Florida do you live in.. i am in ft lauderdale and I go to bally's gym are you close? Jennifer
secretlysain is offline   Reply With Quote