Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-26-2006, 06:04 PM   #1  

Smile New again, need help

Hello,
I'm new (again) and need to get my life back. I have lost weight in the past but cant seem to stick to a diet to save my life. I have tried everything and anything with the exeption of the gastric bypass. I want to avoid that, so I think Im teetering on WW and possibly the sonoma, I have to research that one a bit. Are there any Biggest Loser forums out there? I watch the show faithfully and get motivated, then fall off in a couple of days. My number one question everyday is "If what I put in my mouth is the only thing I really have control over. Why cant I seem to control it?" So tomorrow is another Monday, and the start of another diet. So I will be visiting here on a regular basis to get and possibly give support. And once I figure out how to use my digital camera and upload photos, I will do that too. Hope to form so friendships here in a land where we are all here for the same reason and nobody will judge us on our failures, but be there to pick us up.
healthysoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:04 PM   #2  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Smile

Hi there,
Welcome back. It is awesome you have lost 55 pounds so far. way to go. I enjoy watching the Biggest Loser. I figure if they can do it I can. I guess though they have more time and can just focus on working out and healthy eating. I follow the weight watchers flex (points). I find it works best for my lifestyle. I don't like to restrict any food and as long as I write down what I eat I can lose about two pounds per week.
I also used to start dieting on Monday but now I began on Friday as I have an additional 35 points with weight watchers per week. I feel if I do use some of those points on the weekend it doesn't seem too long until Friday again when I get an additional 35 points. I finally realized it is not a diet for me but needs to be a way of life. I have only lost 33 pounds so far but hopefully I can continue slow and steady. I wish you luck. I find this site so supportive. If you find a forum for the Biggest Loser please let me know.
Take Care
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:23 PM   #3  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Hello Tierney,
Welcome back to 3FC. I have seen a Biggest Loser forum, although I don't participate on that forum so don't know any of the particulars. I think you can get there by clicking here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=184. I haven't tried inserting threads before. If that doesn't work, the forum is at "3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Exercise! > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing".
Ashley103 is offline   Reply With Quote