Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-17-2006, 05:03 AM   #1  
space cowboy

S/C/G: 220/215/160

Height: 5'6"

Default *waves*

Hi there! I'm new to the forums, but not exactly new to weight struggles. In fact, I can't think of any time in the last 20 years (oh, I'm 20 by the way) that I haven't struggled with my weight in some way or another. I've lost significant amounts of weight in the past (the difference between my high weight and my low weight is 97 pounds), but I don't know if it was laziness or depression or any number of factors but I'm back up to 220 which is WAY too close to my high weight for my liking.

Anyway, I've done it before, so I know I can do it again, but I think it will be nice to have a bit of support and find a way to do it healthily and in a way that won't lead to me gaining it all back. And I'm a bit of a message board junkie, so hey, what the ****? ^_^

Um.. I guess that's all I have to say for now. Kind of a lame intro, but eh. I have to be up in five hours and I should probably be trying to sleep instead of feeding my insomnia with forums Ta!
blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

fellow insomniac!! You'll find loads of support and encouragement on here. I'm happy you found us! Good luck as you begin your journey
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote