Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-12-2006, 05:52 PM   #1  
Marcie

S/C/G: 273/204/125

Height: 5ft 4in

Red face Needing advice on the best way to improve on my routine(1st time at a message board)

Hi I'm Marcie! I'm a 37 year old that starting out at 273 in Jan 06 and I'm presently at 204. I go to the gym on M,W,F,Sat and do 30 minutes on the ellipitical on random level 14. I rotate upper, lower on Tu,Th,Sat. I've been on this exercise regime for several months. I'm eating on the weight watcher point system which in 4 pounds I'll go down to eating 24pts. which is basically a 1200 calorie a day diet. My typical day of eating is
B-eggbeaters,ffcheese,2 bacon in microwave,wheat toast jelly
S-100 calorie treat(muffin)
L-Sandwich+FF Pringles
D-Chicken, Fish, Shrimp, steamed veggies and some type of bean or potato
S-94% FFpopcorn or 100-150 calorie snack
I try to eat as healthy as possible without getting bored of eating the same foods everyday.
I feel I need to bump up what I'm doing to reach my goal of 125-130 by July of next year which gives me 7 1/2 months to lose 74lbs. I don't even know if this is possible. I've been watching the biggest loser and I know if you work out lots and eat less it can be done. I'm just not sure which is the best way to do it with weights and diet. I want to have as little excess skin as possible when I'm finished. I'm willing to work really hard if anyone has any advice. I normally work out at 5am because after spending the day with 24 five year olds I'm beat by 3pm!! Thanks in advance for any help!!
Marcella2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Are you still losing weight steadily and just wanting to lose more per week or are you at a stall?

Sounds like you are doing GREAT though. If you are still losing, i would say, if it aint broke dont fix it. but if you have stalled significantly, i would skip that after dinner snack and move it something else. Then maybe switch up your exercise routine, get some different muscles going.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 09:39 PM   #3  
Marcie

S/C/G: 273/204/125

Height: 5ft 4in

I'm losing at a very slow pace it seems right now. I seems to be STUCK at the 201 up to 204 down to 203 up to 206 range. It's very nerve racking. I'd really love to start running. My hubby of 18 years wants to do a 5k and I really would love to do it with him, but I just have no idea how to do this. He's lost about 30, but he's 6ft3in so he's must better perportioned than me.(teehee) It's been so hard I just need somthing to step it up. I will try cutting that last snack out. How are you doing it.
Marcella2boys is offline   Reply With Quote